3 bedroom detached house for saleRood Lane, Idridgehay, Belper
- Grade II listed Stone Built Former Station Masters House
- Two Reception Rooms, Three Bedrooms
- Beautiful Gardens, Studio/Office
- Adjacent to Wirksworth to Duffield Working Railway Line
Station House was built in 1849 and is the former Station Masters House for Idridgehay Station on the Ecclesbourne Valley Railway Line. The stone built property is Grade II listed and boasts many original feaures, beautiful well kept gardens and has a separate studio/office.
Station house which was built in 1849 is the former Station Masters House for Idridgehay Station on the Ecclesbourne Valley Railway Line. The property is stone built and Grade II listed and in brief th living accommodation comprises; entrance lobby, cloak room / W/C, Lounge, dining room and fitted kitchen. To the first foor the landing leads to the master bedrwoom with en-suite shower room, two further bedrooms and the bathroom. Outside to the front, the property enjoys views of the working Railway Line and Crossing which provides pleasure journeys between Wirksworth and Duffield. A cobbled forecourt leads to the beautiful mature cottage garden which runs to the side of the train line, the garden is mainly laid to lawn with a patio seating area, well stocked shrub borders and a wide variety of shrubs and plants. Further to the side of the property there is a studio/office with shower room, power and light.
Entrance door, useful under stairs storage cupboard and tiled floor.
Cloak Room / W/c
Fitted with low level W/C, hand wash basin, inset halogen spot lights to ceiling, tiled floor and radiator.
Lounge 13' 4" x 13' 2" ( 4.06m x 4.01m )
Arch panelled sash window to front and side, glazed panelled door leading to the rear garden, feature stone inglenook fire place with wood burning stove and tiled hearth, inset spot lights to ceiling, Karndene flooring and radiator.
Dining Room 13' 5" max in to stairs x 12' 3" ( 4.09m max in to stairs x 3.73m )
Two arch panelled sash windows to front, inset halogen spot lights to ceiling, tiled floor, radiator and stairs leading to the first floor.
Fitted Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room x ( x )
Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units, rolled edge working surface, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, integrated electric oven, integrated electric hob and extractor hood over, integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, tiling to walls and arch panelled sash windows to the side and rear.
Useful attic access, airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, inset halogen spot lights to ceiling and doors leading to:
Bedroom One 13' 3" max x 10' 8" max ( 4.04m max x 3.25m max )
Panelled sash window to side, fireplace with wooden mantle and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' into recess x 9' 4" max ( 3.66m into recess x 2.84m max )
Panelled sash window to rear, picture rail and radiator.
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted with fully tiled shower cubicle with shower, vanity sink unit, tiling to walls, inset halogen spot lights to ceiling.
Bedroom Three 13' x 8' 6" ( 3.96m x 2.59m )
Panelled sash window to side, fireplace with wooden mantle, fitted wardrobes, picture rail and radiator.
Fitted with a white three piece suite comprising panelled bath, low level w/c, pedestal hand wash basin, fully tiled walls, wall mounted heated towel rail, extractor fan, laminate flooring and panelled sash window to side.
Outside to the front, the property enjoys views of the working Railway Line and Crossing which provides pleasure journeys between Wirksworth and Duffield. A cobbled forecourt leads to the beautiful mature cottage garden which runs to the side of the train line, the garden is mainly laid to lawn with a patio seating area, well stocked shrub borders and a wide variety of shrubs and plants.
Studio/office 18' 4" x 6' 10" ( 5.59m x 2.08m )
Constructed of stone and timber, two doors to front, tiled floor, ceramic sink unit, door leading to fully tiled shower cubicle with shower and low level w/c.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ABN102756. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Ashbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.