4 bedroom detached house for saleQueen Alexandra Road, Salisbury
Sold STC £435,000
- Five Bedrooms
- En Suite to Master Bedrooms
- Two Receptions
- Garage and Workshop
- Wet Room & Bathroom
- Sweeping Driveway
Accessed via a swooping driveway is this rather impressive 5 bedroom detached chalet bungalow. The property has been continuously modernised by the current owners of 26 years and now offers the "wow" factor. An internal viewing is highly recommended.
The historic city of Salisbury has excellent shopping and recreational facilities which include a theatre, cinema, arts centre, restaurants, pubs, clubs, library, leisure centre and fitness gym. Salisbury has a variety of hairdressers, beauticians, doctors' surgeries, dentists and other services available. Supermarkets include Tesco, Sainsbury, Waitrose and Lidl. There are 5 Park & Ride services located on the outskirts, for ease of access into the city centre. Salisbury also has a superb selection of schools as well as its world famous Cathedral and spire. Community and cultural events include a twice weekly market, as well as food festivals, farmers markets and arts and crafts festivals. A303 (London/Exeter) 11m, Southampton 23m, Bournemouth 29m. Trains: Salisbury (London Waterloo 85 mins).
Doors to Lounge and Inner Hallway, stairs to first floor, radiator.
Lounge 23' 2" max x 13' 11" max ( 7.06m max x 4.24m max )
Window to the front and side, Jet Master open fire, radiator, patio doors to the rear garden.
Doors to Kitchen, Dining Room, Bedroom Four, Wetroom and airing cupboard, radiator.
Kitchen 10' 7" x 11' 10" ( 3.23m x 3.61m )
Fully fitted kitchen with wood effect work surfaces, one and a half bowl sink unit, two integrated single ovens, induction hob, integrated fridge freezer, LED light under work cupboards, integrated dishwasher.
Dining Room 10' 10" x 13' 11" ( 3.30m x 4.24m )
Double glazed window to the front
Bedroom Four - Ground Floor 11' 10" x 9' 11" ( 3.61m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Wet Room - Ground Floor
uPVC double glazed window to the side, WC and wash hand basin in built in unit, ceiling spot lights, walk in shower, plumbing for washing machine and wall hung boiler both concealed in matching units, underfloor electric heating.
Stairs from Entrance Hall, two storage cupboards, loft access.
Bedroom One 14' 9" max x 12' 11" ( 4.50m max x 3.94m )
Double glazed windows to the rear, Velux double glazed window to the front, radiator, oak fitted wardrobes, eaves storage.
Double glazed window to the rear, shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC in one unit, heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 13' 6" x 7' 11" ( 4.11m x 2.41m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear, fitted wardrobe unit incorporating fitted wash hand basin, radiator, eaves storage.
Bedroom Three 14' 8" x 9' 4" ( 4.47m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobes and drawers, radiator, sloping ceiling, storage into eaves.
Bedroom Five 10' 5" max x 6' 7" ( 3.18m max x 2.01m )
Velux double glazed window to the side, radiator.
Velux double glazed window to the side, bath, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, shaver point and light.
L-shaped rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a pathway leading around the house. There is a patio area to the rear with attractive covering.
Barn style doors open into a large single garage with light and power.
With power and light, fitted cupboards.
With power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43580754.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAY103895. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Salisbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.