Land for saleKnown As Ffrith Nant, Bryn Rhyd Yr Arian, Llansannan, Denbigh
Sold STC POA
- Agricutural Land
- 23.85 Acres Approx
- By Informal Tender
- Tenders Close 01.08.16
- Roadside Access
- Animal Shelter
- Natural Water Supply
Full descriptionA block of approximately 23.85 acres or thereabouts of good grazing land which has the benefit of two separate roadside access's, horse/animal shelter and ample natural water. The land should be of interest to farmers, hobby farmers and equine enthusiasts.
Tenders Close 12 noon on Monday 1st August, 2016
(unless withdrawn or previously sold)
Introduction & Situation - A block of approximately 23.85 acres or thereabouts of good grazing accommodation land situated in a remote and secluded rural location on the outskirts of the Hamlet of Bryn Rhyd yr Arian.
Directions - From Denbigh proceed on the B5382 towards Henllan, go through the village and continue on the B5382 towards Llansannan. Continue on this road for approximately 4 miles and the land is situated on the right hand side with 'Clough & Co' for sale board.
Land Schedule - OS Field No Area
SH9667 3156 20.29
Pt SH9667 10.80 1.90
SH9667 0669 1.66
Total 23.85 or thereabouts
Tenure & Possession - The property is understood to be Freehold and Vacant Possession will be given on completion.
Mode Of Sale - The property is offered for sale by Informal Tender. All tenders should be submitted on the form attached to this brochure and should be received at Clough & Co, 45 High Street, Denbigh, LL16 3SD in a sealed envelope marked "FFRIDD NANT LAND". All tenders must be received at our Denbigh office by 12 noon on Monday 1st August, 2016.
Viewing Arrangements - Viewing arrangements are at any reasonable time (on foot only) upon production of a copy of the brochure details as a permit.
Basic Payment Scheme - For the avoidance of doubt the sale excludes any Basic Payment Scheme Entitlements.
Easements, Wayleaves - & RIGHTS OF WAY
This property is sold subject to all and any rights, including rights of way, whether public or private, light, support, drainage, water and all existing Wayleaves for masts, pylons, stays, cables, wires, drains, water, gas and electricity supplies; and other rights and obligations; quasi-easements and restrictive covenants; and all existing Wayleaves for masts, pylons, stays, cables, wires, drains, water, gas and electricity and other pipes whether referred to in these particulars or not. The property is also conveyed subject to all matters revealed in the title accompanying the Contracts of Sale.
Town & Country Planning - The property, notwithstanding any description contained in these particulars, is sold subject to any Development Plan, Tree Preservation Order, Town Planning Scheme, Agreement, Resolution or Notice which may be existing or become effective, and also subject to any Statutory Provision(s) or By-Law(s) without obligation on the part of the Vendor or the Agents to specify them.
Plans & Particulars - These have been carefully prepared and are believed to be correct but interested parties must satisfy themselves as to the correctness of the statements within them. No person in the employment of Clough & Co, the Agents, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property and these particulars do not constitute an offer or contract.
Local Authority - Denbighshire County Council, Caledfryn, Smithfield Road, Denbigh (Tel No : 01824 706000).
Important - 1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property; please ask for further information/verification.
2. Nothing in these Particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph(s) depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph(s). No assumption should be made with regard to the parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any area, measurements, aspects or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY. If such details are fundamental to a purchaser, such purchaser(s) must rely on their own enquiries.
5. Where any reference is made to Planning Permission or potential use, such information is given by Clough & Co in good faith. Purchasers shoud, however, make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opnion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match any expectations you may have of the property.
7. Following EU/Government Legislation, Clough & Co reserve the right to seek formal confirmation of identity and address details from any prospective purchaser of this property.
Disputes - Should any dispute arise as to the boundaries or any points included in General Remarks, Stipulations, Particulars or on the Plans or the interpretation of any of them the questions shall be referred to the arbitration of the Selling Agents, Clough & Co, whose decision acting as the Vendor's Agents shall be final.
Tender Form -
Site Plan -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26409988. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clough & Co, Denbigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.