2 bedroom terraced house for saleWestborough Road, Maidenhead
Sold STC £379,950
- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- VICTORIAN TERRACE
- TWO BEDROOMS
- LIVING ROOM & DINING ROOM
- REFITTED KITCHEN & BATHROOM
- DELIGHTFUL REAR GARDEN
- WEALTH OF ORIGINAL FEATURES
- SUPERB ORDER
Within easy reach of town centre facilities, an outstandin Victorian terrace cottage presented for sale in superb order benefiting from a wealth of original features offering 2 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, refitted kitchen & bathroom, high quality double glazed sash windows & delightful rear garden.
hardwood door to front, attractive exposed brick walls, slate flooring, cloaks space, step up to
Dining Room 10' 6" x 10' ( 3.20m x 3.05m )
sealed unit double glazed replacement sash window to front, superb feature working open fireplace with exposed brick chimney breast, oak mantle, recess for open fire, coving, slate flooring, double radiator.
large useful understairs storage cupboard, open plan access to
Sitting Room 10' 6" x 10' ( 3.20m x 3.05m )
attractive exposed brick wall, sealed unit double glazed sash window to rear, magnificent working feature fireplace with exposed brick chimney breast and recess for open fire, slate flooring, coving, double radiator, stairs rising to first floor landing, door to
Kitchen 10' x 7' ( 3.05m x 2.13m )
Recently refitted with oak block effect work tops and Belfast sink, four ring gas hob, extractor fan with canopy over, Shaker style units, drawers, cupboards and appliance space, matching wall cupboards including glass display cabinet and work top lighting, integral electric oven and plumbing for washing machine, limestone tiled splashbacks, slate tiled floor, space for fridge freezer, sealed unit double glazed window, stable door to garden.
First Floor Landing
sealed unit double glazed sash window to rear, shelved linen cupboard, heated towel rail, further cupboard, hanging rail for further storage, double radiator, access to loft
Bedroom 1 10' 6" x 10' ( 3.20m x 3.05m )
with sealed unit double glazed sash window to front, attractive feature fireplace with stock brick wall and display alcove, delightful Oak wood flooring, wardrobe/storage cupboard, double radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 6" x 8' ( 3.20m x 2.44m )
with sealed unit double glazed sash window to rear, telephone point, double radiator, wood flooring.
refitted panel enclosed bath with separate shower mixer with twin shower heads incorporating over-size rain-head and glazed screen, feature limestone effect mosaic tiled splashbacks, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled w.c, half paneled walls, radiator/towel rail, overstairs storage cupboard.
a pleasant enclosed front garden with dwarf wall to the front boundary with wooden gate giving access to pathway to front door with flower and shrubs inset.
with flagstone patio area adjoining the rear of the property, useful brick built store with lights, power points and gas fired combination boiler, log store, gated rear access, trellis archway leading to pleasant secluded garden area with block paved and flagstone patio areas, trellis work and pagoda, shaped flower and shrub beds and borders, ornamental pond, twisted Willow tree, secure rear resident access with gate leading to North Star Lane.
From Maidenhead town centre proceed West on the A4 towards Reading, at the top of Castle Hill continue straight over the mini roundabout and subsequent traffic lights. Having past Fairacre on the left take the next turning on the left into Westborough Road, proceed towards the bottom of the road where number 103 will be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43582287.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112263. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.