5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCastle Street, Boston
- GENEROUS 5/6 BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
- OUTBUILDING SUITABLE FOR SMALL BUSINESS USE
- 3 RECEPTION ROOMS
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- WELL PRESENTED GARDENS
This UNIQUE well presented 5/6 BEDROOM PROPERTY is situated in close proximity to Boston Town centre and its amenities and offers spacious living accommodation combined with parking, sizeable outbuilding suitable for small business use and generous well presented domestic gardens.
UNIQUE 5/6 BEDROOM PROPERTY SITUATED IN BOSTON CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES WITH GENEROUS OUTBUILDINGS SUITABLE FOR SMALL BUSINESS USE.
The spacious and well presented family home benefits form 3 RECEPTION ROOMS as well as a beautifully Living Kitchen, a second floor Office/Bedroom with French doors opening onto a balcony which overlooks the gardens, 4/5 further Bedrooms. En-Suite Shower Room to the Master Bedroom, a Family Bathroom and further Den/Attic Room.
This property really MUST BE VIEWED in order to fully appreciate the accommodation and further potential on offer.
With front entrance door leading into the Lounge.
Lounge 10' 11" maximum into recess x 15' ( 3.33m maximum into recess x 4.57m )
With window to front aspect, radiator, ornate coving to ceiling, ceiling light point with ornamental ceiling rose, dado rail, fitted wood burner with tiled inset and display surround and TV aerial point.
Sitting Room 10' 11" x 15' 1" maximum incl staircase ( 3.33m x 4.60m maximum incl staircase )
Having a window, radiator, dado rail, coving to ceiling, ceiling light point, stairs rising to first floor, telephone point, glazed double doors leading through to the Living Kitchen.
Living Kitchen 16' 10" maximum x 17' 7" maximum ( 5.13m maximum x 5.36m maximum )
Being fitted with a Murdoch Troon Kitchen with double Belfast sink with mixer tap, an extensive range of base and wall units with under cupboard lighting, solid wooden work surfaces, integrated ovens with grills, fitted combination microwave oven, 5 ring gas hob with fume extractor above, central island unit with solid wooden work surface and storage beneath, fitted dresser style unit, tiled flooring, radiator, coving to ceiling, ceiling recessed lighting, window and doorway leading to the garden. Glazed door leading through to the Rear Entrance Lobby.
Rear Entrance Lobby
With tiled flooring, Keylite roof window, ceiling light point, obscure glazed entrance door, door to Cloakroom.
Ground Floor Cloakroom
With tiled flooring, wash hand basin with tiled splashback, radiator, ceiling light point.
With access from the Living Kitchen and having a window, tiled flooring, coving to ceiling, ceiling light point. Access through to the Utility Room.
Utility Room 10' 1" maximum x 7' 5" maximum ( 3.07m maximum x 2.26m maximum )
With solid wooden work surface, inset Belfast sink with mixer tap, base units beneath, plumbing for automatic washing machine, water softener (to be included in the sale), tiled flooring, space for twin height fridge freezer, coving to ceiling, ceiling fluorescent striplight, Keylite roof window.
Living Room 13' 5" x 27' 7" ( 4.09m x 8.41m )
With windows and doorway leading to the garden, tiled flooring, radiators, coving to ceiling, ceiling mounted lighting.
First Floor Landing
With radiator, dado rail, coving to ceiling, ceiling light point, stairs rising to second floor.
Bedroom / Nursery 10' 11" x 15' 2" maximum into recess ( 3.33m x 4.62m maximum into recess )
With 2 windows to front, radiator, dado rail, coving to ceiling, ceiling light point.
Master Bedroom 16' 11" x 10' 4" ( 5.16m x 3.15m )
With access from the First Floor Landing. Having coving to ceiling, ceiling light point, window to side and rear, radiator and door through to the En- Suite.
En-Suite Shower/ Dressing Room
With corner WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, walk-in shower with mains fed shower and tiling within, coving to ceiling, ceiling light point, extractor fan, obscure glazed window. 4 Double wardrobes with hanging rails and shelving within.
With a 4 piece suite comprising bath, WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap and vanity unit with granite worktop, corner shower cubicle with wall mounted mains fed shower within, tiled splashbacks, tiled flooring, radiator, heated towel rail, extractor fan, ceiling recessed lighting, obscure glazed window, linen cupboard with hanging rail and shelving within.
Second Floor Landing
With stairs rising from First Floor Landing, ceiling light point, door to: -
Bedroom 11' maximum x 12' 3" maximum ( 3.35m maximum x 3.73m maximum )
With window, radiator, coving to ceiling, ceiling light point, built-in storage space, door through to Office/Bedroom.
Office / Bedroom 17' x 10' 4" ( 5.18m x 3.15m )
With 2 Keylite roof windows, window to rear, French doors and windows to side leading to a balcony overlooking the garden. Laminate flooring, radiator, 2 ceiling light points.
Bedroom 15' 2" maximum into recess x 10' 11" ( 4.62m maximum into recess x 3.33m )
With 2 windows to front, ceiling light point, spiral staircase leading up to the attic space.
Den / Attic Space
With exposed wooden flooring, ceiling mounted lighting and windows.
The property has pedestrian gated access from Castle Street leading to a small front garden, giving access to the front entrance door. Side gated access leads to the remainder of the garden which is predominantly situated to the side.
Vehicular access is available from Castle Street over a block paved area leading through double gates to a substantial enclosed block paved driveway which provides off road parking. Access is also available to the domestic gardens with shaped lawns and flowering shrub borders.
To be included in the sale.
External Shed / Store
A sizeable area of Workshop and Outbuildings being served by 3 Phase electricity and lighting, 3 sets of up-and-over doors fronting onto Castle Street The Outbuildings are predominantly split into 3 sections as follows: -
Section 1 30' 3" approx x 17' 4" approx maximum measurement ( 9.22m approx x 5.28m approx maximum measurement )
Section 2 23' 7" approx maximum measurement x 16' approx maximum measurement ( 7.19m approx maximum measurement x 4.88m approx maximum measurement )
Section 3 28' 1" approx x 15' 10" approx ( 8.56m approx x 4.83m approx )
The Outbuildings provide this property with further scope and potential as well as the running of a small business. The buildings are currently rateable for business tax however are exempt at the time of the brochure going to print under the small bsiness tax relief scheme.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43583835.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB108050. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.