4 bedroom link detached house for saleMeikle Earnock Road, Hamilton
- THREE QUARTER DETACHED VILLA
- Beautiful rear garden
- Detached double garage
- Three bedrooms
- Three public rooms
- Modern kitchen
A large three quarter detached property conveniently located a short distance from Hamilton Town Centre and within easy reach of many local amenities. The property also benefits from a double detached garage and generous rear garden.
This handsome and deceptively spacious three quarter villa is accessed via a large driveway to the side with an easily maintainable front garden. From the front door you enter into a long hallway which offers access to the lounge, dining room and kitchen.
The dining room is of front aspect with views over the front garden and features a gas fireplace with mahogany surround. Adjacent to this room is the formal living room which is of generous size and also features an inset gas fire with a marble surround.
Further down the hallway is the modern kitchen with a range of fitted wall and base units with glass splashbacks as well as space for a large range cooker. Access to the conservatory is via the kitchen and is currently being utilised as a further sitting room with beautiful views over the rear garden.
The landing to the first floor is bright and spacious; offering access via a split level staircase to the bathroom at the rear of the property and bedrooms to the front.
Bedrooms one and two are both of generous proportions and feature lovely bay windows providing stunning views over the Lanarkshire belt. The third bedroom is lit by a large Velux window creating a sense of spaciousness with room for a double bed and storage.
At the rear of the property is the family bathroom which benefits from a four piece suite including a low level WC, wash hand basin, large corner bath and fully enclosed shower cubicle.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43583862.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HML101944. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.