3 bedroom terraced house for saleTufton Road, London, E4 8LE
Offers in Excess of £425,000
- Newly decorated througout
- Brand new central heating
- Newly rewired throughout
- Newly fitted kitchen/diner
- Newly fitted bathroom
- Attic / Loft
- Original fireplaces in 3 of the rooms
- 90 foot south facing back garden
- Double glazing
- Private garage with access through private road
This newly refurbished, bright and airy mid-terrace home is situated on a quiet road within easy reach of the local shops, cafes, schools etc. It has brand new central heating, kitchen and bathroom, and has been completely rewired throughout. It boasts original fully functioning fireplaces in three of the rooms, adding character to this home.
It has 3 good sized bedrooms, a modern bathroom with bath/shower, a lounge with a original fireplace, and a large kitchen/diner with sliding doors leading out onto the patio. There is great storage under the stairs as well as the loft, which potentially could be converted into extra rooms.
The 90 foot rear garden, patio area and garage, allows you more opportunity to extend and enlarge this property, while still allowing you loads of outdoor space.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2071. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Settled, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.