1 bedroom apartment for saleSpectrum Way, London
Sold STC £575,000
- Luxury one bedroom apartment
- Large roof terrace
- Integrated kitchen
- Excellent location
- 24 Hour concierge, lift and communal gardens
A stunning one bedroom luxury apartment with large roof terrace situated in the newly built Filaments development located in the heart of Wandsworth town.
This impressive one bedroom apartment is set on the seventh floor and offers over 600sqft (approx.) of living space with a large open-plan setting, which consists of a kitchen with integrated appliances, a spacious living area leading on to the private roof terrace extending to 28ft and is ideal for entertaining. The contemporary bathroom is off the hallway with tiled floor and walls, bath with recessed heated towel rail, large separate shower cubicle, W.C and a washbasin with mirror above. The bedroom, is generously sized with built in wardrobes and has - like the rest of the apartment - impressive views across south west London, which are further enhanced going through onto the roof terrace. In addition, the flat offers ample storage alongside a bright and airy theme with floor to ceiling windows which let in an array of light throughout. Further benefits include underfloor heating, 24 Hour concierge, lift, communal gardens and a NHBC guarantee.
Wandsworth Town Mainline station (Zone 2) is within 0.5m and connects to London Waterloo Station directly, while East Putney tube station is within 0.6m for District Line services. Conveniently situated, with Southside shopping centre just across the road which offers popular and convenient retail and leisure destination with its selection of shops, restaurants and local amenities. King Georges Park is also moments away.
Kitchen / Reception Room 21' 11" max x 15' 4" max ( 6.68m max x 4.67m max )
Bedroom 12' 4" max x 10' 9" max ( 3.76m max x 3.28m max )
Bathroom 9' 4" max x 5' 6" max ( 2.84m max x 1.68m max )
Roof Terrace 28' max x 16' 9" max ( 8.53m max x 5.11m max )
From East Putney Station
- Turn right onto S Circular Rd/Upper Richmond Rd
- Continue onto West Hill/A3
- Turn right onto Broomhill Rd
- Turn left onto Spectrum Way
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43585491.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EAR102759. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Earlsfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.