3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKarina Close, Chigwell
Guide Price £440,000
- Well presented three bedroom semi-detached family home
- Walking distance of Grange Hill and Hainault Central line tube stations
- Quiet cul-de-sac
- Fitted Kitchen
- Spacious lounge
- Off Street Parking
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this well presented three bedroom semi-detached family home situated in this quiet cul-de-sac 0.3 mile of Grange Hill Central line tube station. Call now to avoid disappointment.
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this well presented three bedroom semi-detached family home situated in this quiet cul-de-sac 0.3 mile of Grange Hill Central line tube station and 0.4mile to Hainault Central line tube station. Walking distance, of local amenities including shops, restaurants, coffee shops and bus routes. Call now to avoid disappointment.
The Accommodation Comprises:
Front door to:
Radiator, wood flooring, doors to lounge and downstairs cloakroom.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, vanity sink with mixer taps and storage cupboard under, low level flush w.c, wood flooring.
Lounge: 13' 5" max x 13' 5" max ( 4.09m max x 4.09m max )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, wood flooring, stairs to first floor.
Kitchen/ Diner: 13' 4" x 10' 3" ( 4.06m x 3.12m )
Fitted with a range of wooden wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces incorporating one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, tiled splashbacks, space and plumbing for washing machine, dishwasher and tumble dryer, space for fridge and freezer, gas oven and hob with extractor hood over, understairs storage cupboard, radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect, french patio doors leading to garden.
First Floor Landing:
Access to loft, radiator, storage cupboard.
Bedroom One: 11' 4" x 8' 5" ( 3.45m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two: 9' 7" x 6' 9" ( 2.92m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Three: 7' 7" x 6' 9" ( 2.31m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window side aspect, radiator.
Fully tiled floor and part tiled walls to compliment a white suite comprising: panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and shower over, vanity sink with mixer taps and cupboard under, low level flush w.c, extractor fan, shaver points, double glazed window to front aspect.
To the rear of the property there is an attractive garden with the immediate rear section being a paved area with the remainder being mostly laid to lawn. The property benefits from having allocated parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43585524.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRX104138. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Broxbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.