4 bedroom detached house for saleSpa Road, Weymouth
Sold STC £425,000
- Detached House, Currently A Vicarage
- Four Bedrooms
- Large Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Three reception rooms
- Must be viewed
FOX & SONS are proud to bring to the market this Four bedroom detached house situated in the popular area of RADIPOLE with a large rear garden, driveway and a GARAGE.
FOX & SONS are proud to bring to the market this four bedroom detached house situated in the popular area of RADIPOLE. Accommodation comprises four bedrooms, lounge/diner, dining room, office, ground floor cloakroom and kitchen. Front and rear gardens, driveway providing off-road parking and garage.
Single glazed window to side. Tiled flooring.
Cloakroom / Shower
Double glazed window to side. Wash hand basin and low level WC. Shower cubicle. Radiator. Tiled.
Double glazed window to front.
Lounge / Diner 23' 11" x 13' 6" ( 7.29m x 4.11m )
Double glazed window to side. Double glazed french patio doors. Brick open fire place. Telephone and TV points. 3 X Radiator.
Sitting Room 13' 1" Exc Bay x 12' 3" Into Chimeny recess ( 3.99m Exc Bay x 3.73m Into Chimeny recess )
Double glazed patio doors.
Reception Room / Office 12' 1" x 8' 3" ( 3.68m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to front and rear. TV point. 2 X Radiator.
Kitchen 12' 9" x 12' 1" ( 3.89m x 3.68m )
Double glazed window to rear. Fitted kitchen with wall/base units and work surfaces over. Stainless steel sink. Part tiling. Gas oven and hob. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Space for fridge/freezer. Central heating boiler. Radiator.
Single glazed window to side.
Bedroom One 15' 9" into bay x 13' 9" ( 4.80m into bay x 4.19m )
Double glazed window to front. Fitted wardrobes. 2 X Radiator. Wash hand basin.
Bedroom Two 13' 3" x 11' 8" ( 4.04m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to front. 2 X Radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' x 13' 6" ( 3.35m x 4.11m )
Double glazed window to side. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator.
Double glazed window to rear. Wash hand basin and low level WC. Bath. Shaver point. Towel rail. Storage cupboard.
Double glazed window to side. Wash hand basin and low level WC.
Bedroom Four Attic 11' 7" x 15' 7" ( 3.53m x 4.75m )
Double glazed window to rear and side. Fitted wardrobes. Garden views.
Large rear garden laid to lawn with a range of trees and shrubs. Paved area.
Driveway. Laid to lawn with a range of trees and shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43585539.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WMT103184. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.