3 bedroom terraced house for saleGrange Road, Ramsgate, Kent
- Buyers fees apply, see bid pack
- 3 bedroom house with shop below
- arranged over 4 floors
- Close to the town and seafront
- Ideal investment opportunity
- Garden to rear
- No onward chain
- EPC energy rating D (68)
This house is truly versatile and must be seen. Located in the popular Grange Road area of Ramsgate, with its parade of shops and also a short distance to the town centre, this could be an ideal investment or perfect for professionals who want to work from home.The accommodation is arranged over four floors and also benefits from a shop on the ground floor. The main house has a large lounge and kitchen on the first floor with feature windows, on the second floor are two further bedrooms; the main one with wonderful views across Ramsgate and out to sea plus the bathroom. On the top floor is the third bedroom again with amazing views.Downstairs on the ground floor you have access to the rear garden which is partly decked with two apple trees and steps down to the cellar which again is handy for storage, and also presents an opportunity to develop into spacious accommodation.The shop which has a door opening to the street could be ideal for a new business, with no onward chain a viewing is highly recommended.
What the Owner says:
A spacious and attractive place to live for our young family, with it's large spaces and period features, so close to the local parks, amenities and town centre.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Utility Area: 11'6 x 10'4 (3.51m x 3.15m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Kitchen: 11'11 x 9'1 (3.63m x 2.77m)
- Lounge: 16'6 x 15'5 (5.03m x 4.70m)
- SECOND FLOOR
- Bedroom: 11'11 x 8'11 (3.63m x 2.72m)
- Bedroom: 15'7 x 11'1 (4.75m x 3.38m)
- Bathroom: 9'8 x 5'10 (2.95m x 1.78m)
- THIRD FLOOR
- Bedroom: 13'4 x 9'11 (4.07m x 3.02m)
- Garden to Rear
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43585980.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11430703. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Ramsgate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.