3 bedroom detached house for saleHidcote Gardens, Ingleby Barwick
Sold STC £139,950
- A Very Competitively Priced Three Bedroom Detached Property
- Offering Attractively Presented Accommodation of Interest to a Variety of Potential Purchasers
- Spacious Through Lounge/Dining Area with French Doors to Rear Garden
- Kitchen with Range of Refitted Wall & Base Units
- Three Generous First Floor Bedrooms
- Bathroom/WC with Re-Fitted White Suite
- Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazing
- Attractive Gardens to Front & Rear & Side Driveway
- Early Internal Viewing Comes Recommended
A very competitively priced three bedroom detached property. Offering attractively presented accommodation of interest to a variety of potential purchasers. Comprises: hallway, spacious through lounge/dining area with French doors to rear garden, kitchen with range of refitted wall and base units, three generous first floor bedrooms and bathroom/WC with re-fitted white three piece suite. Gas central heating system and double glazing. Attractive gardens to front and rear and side driveway. Early internal viewing comes recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43586505.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING150425. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.