2 bedroom terraced house for saleStation Road, Sudbury
- Mid Terrace House
- Two Bedrooms
- Recently Updated
- No Onward Chain
- Garage and Parking
TOWN CENTRE LOCATION: This recently updated property is in the heart of the town centre and is offered with no onward chain. The accommodation comprises two bedrooms, lounge, kitchen, first floor bathroom, enclosed rear garden, garage and parking to the rear.
The Accommodation Comprises:
Double glazed entrance door leading into the lounge.
Lounge 10' 5" x 12' 4" ( 3.18m x 3.76m )
Double glazed window and double glazed door to front aspect, radiator, cast iron fire place with decorative surround, alcoves with built in storage cupboards and shelving, door to kitchen.
Kitchen 11' 6" x 9' 1" ( 3.51m x 2.77m )
Window and door to rear aspect, two understairs storage cupboards, door leading to stairwell, modern kitchen comprising inset oven, gas hob with extractor over, work tops with inset sink and drainer, radiator, space for appliance, original brick floor.
First Floor Landing
Doors to all rooms and window over looking stair well.
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 8' 11" ( 3.53m x 2.72m )
Radiator, airing cupboard, original cast iron fireplace, double glaze window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Two 7' 5" x 11' 8" ( 2.26m x 3.56m )
Radiator, original fireplace, double glazed window to front aspect.
Bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, low level w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash backs.
Outside The Property
The front of the property is a small garden area with pathway leading to the front entrance door.
The rear garden commences with a patio area with steps and pathway leading to personal door and access to garage. The remainder is left as flower beds.
Parking is in front of the garage and the garage itself has an up and over door with power and light connected.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43587318.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUD105266. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sudbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.