3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFrench Avenue, Mile Oak, Tamworth
- EXTENSIVLEY EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- POPULAR ROAD IN MILE OAK
- BLOCK PAVED DRIVE
- LARGE KITCHEN/DING/FAMILY ROOM
- UTILITY ROOM
- THREE GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Extensiveley extended semi detached home set on a popular road in Mile Oak, this property has to viewed to be appreciated, with large open plan kitchen dining/family room, utilty room, shower room, lounge, first floor landing, three good sized bedrooms and family bathroom, parking and garden room.
We are pleased to offer for sale this deceptiveley spacious extended semi detached home set on a popular road in Mile Oak Tamworth, this property has to viewed to be appreciated, which comprises of, hallway, large open plan kitchen dining/family room, utilty room, shower room, lounge, first floor landing three good sized bedrooms and family bathroom, block paved drivway to the front and enclosed rear garden with garden room.
Block paved driveway providing off road parking, fence to side and double glazed door into:
Central heating radiator, ceiling light point and stairs to first floor.
Kitchen/ Dining/ Family Room 25' into bay x 21' 6" max ( 7.62m into bay x 6.55m max )
L-shaped room, a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a moulded sink/drainer with mixer tap, island, tiled to splashback areas, gas hob, oven with extractor hood over, concealed lighting, built in storage cupboard, wood effect laminate flooring, feature fire place with electric fire, central heating radiator, double glazed windows to front and side elevations and door into:
Double glazed door to rear elevation, wood effect laminate flooring, base units with work surface over, ceiling light point and plumbing for washing machine.
Corner mood shower, wash hand basin, low level flush WC, fully tiled walls, ceiling light point, storage cupboard and obscure double glazed window to side elevation.
Lounge 16' 2" x 15' 9" ( 4.93m x 4.80m )
Double glazed doors to rear elevation, central heating radiator, ceiling light point, roof window, wall mounted electric fire, wood effect laminate flooring and built in corner bar.
Two ceiling light points, loft access and doors of to:
Bedroom One 12' 10" max x 10' 11" max ( 3.91m max x 3.33m max )
Irregular shaped room, double glazed window to front elevation, coving, ceiling light point and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 11' 3" into alcove ( 3.61m x 3.43m into alcove )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, ceiling light point, central heating radiator and built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom Three 11' 4" max x 8' 9" max ( 3.45m max x 2.67m max )
Irregular shaped room, two double glazed windows to rear elevation, central heating radiator and ceiling light point.
Obscure double glazed window to front elevation, corner mood bath and shower units, wash hand basin set in vanity unit, low level flush WC, tiling to walls, central heating radiator and ceiling light point.
Paved patio area, laid to lawn, large garden room at the rear and fence to boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43587426.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAM201544. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Tamworth - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.