Studio flat for saleLincoln Plaza, Duckman Tower, Canary Wharf
- INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- Rented: £350per week (company let)
- Galliard development
- 16th floor with lift access
- Views of Canary Wharf
- Winter garden and Roof terrace
- Health club and Gym
- 24 hour concierge
- Service Charge (Per Sq. Ft. PA) - £3.60
- Ground rent - £400 per year
A delightful studio in the new iconic 'Galliard Homes' development at Lincoln Plaza. The apartment is on the 16th floor and 327 sq. ft. with an aspect of North West boasting spectacular views of the City and over Canary Wharf. This apartment has been designed to create the perfect equilibrium of luxury quality and style, individually selected stone tiled flooring, SMEG kitchen appliances and a Hansgrohe bathroom.
With all the exclusive facilities of a world class hotel, Lincoln Plaza is also boasts a health club complete with spa, pool and fully equipped gymnasium, 24-hour concierge, business lounge, private cinema and four storey winter garden ‘sky lounge’ on the 22nd floor.
Located moments away from South Quay DLR and within five minutes' walk to Canary Wharf Shopping Centre, restaurants and Financial District – making this a fantastic investment opportunity.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHO0021CC. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.