4 bedroom detached house for saleFerris Avenue, Cold Norton, Chelmsford
Sold STC £495,000
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Modern Bathroom & Four Piece Ensuite
- Kitchen with Separate Utility Room
- Double Garage & Ample Parking
- South Facing Rear Garden
Situated in the DESIRABLE VILLAGE OF COLD NORTON with it's HIGHLY REGARDED LOCAL SCHOOL and picturesque countryside, is this BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED AND HANDSOMELY PROPORTIONED detached family residence, boasting open plan ground floor accommodation and benefiting from SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN.
The village of Cold Norton is conveniently located within reach of both Maldon and South Woodham Ferrers with their many amenities within the attractive countryside of the Dengie Peninsula. The village boasts an exceptional Primary School as well as being within a short drive of North Fambridge Railway Station, and has a local shop, pub and Three Rivers Golf and Country Club nearby. One of the Dengie's most highly regarded villages it is popular both with families and those seeking to move out of Town and enjoy a semi-rural lifestyle while not being too far from amenities. This individually designed and built property occupies an enviable position with South facing garden on a private road, and has been exceptionally well looked after by the current owners who have lived there since it was built. The four spacious bedrooms are served by a modern family bathroom and ensuite to the master, and are balanced on the ground floor with generous open plan living and dining rooms as well as a study, kitchen and separate utility room. Additionally the property caters to families with multiple cars, having a generous forecourt driveway and double garage. To view this exceptional home please contact William H Brown today.
Part Glazed Door To:-
Tiled floor, door to garage, further doors to:-
Double glazed UPVC window to side, white suite comprising low level WC and wall mounted basin, radiator.
Double glazed UPVC window to front, stairs rising to first floor with space under, radiator, doors to:-
Study 7' 5" x 6' ( 2.26m x 1.83m )
Double glazed UPVC window to side, radiator.
Lounge 23' 9" x 13' 4" max ( 7.24m x 4.06m max )
Double glazed UPVC box bay window to front, further double glazed UPVC window to side. Decorative centrepiece brick fireplace and chimney breast, double glazed UPVC French doors with flag windows to rear opening onto the garden, radiators, open to:-
Dining Room 11' 6" x 9' 4" ( 3.51m x 2.84m )
Double glazed UPVC French doors to rear opening onto the garden, feature glass shelving within opening looking through into entrance hall, door to:-
Kitchen 12' 2" plus recess x 10' 3" ( 3.71m plus recess x 3.12m )
Double glazed UPVC window to rear overlooking the garden, fitted kitchen comprising one and a half bowl sink and drainer set in roll top surfaces with tiles splashbacks and range of eye and base level units. Breakfast bar. Built in fridge and dishwasher. Built in oven, microwave and hob with extractor over. Double glazed UPVC door to side accessing the garden, door returning to entrance hall, radiator, door to:-
Utility Room 7' 5" x 4' 9" ( 2.26m x 1.45m )
Double glazed UPVC window to side, space for appliances, oil boiler.
Large galleried landing with double glazed UPVC window to front, loft access with pull down ladder, airing cupboard, doors to:-
Bedroom One 14' 8" x 10' 4" ( 4.47m x 3.15m )
Double glazed UPVC window to rear overlooking the garden, radiator, door to:-
Double glazed UPVC window to side, modern white four piece suite comprising panel bath, separate corner shower cubicle housing power shower, low level WC and vanity basin, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 10' 3" ( 3.63m x 3.12m )
Double glazed UPVC window to rear overlooking the garden, built in double wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 4" x 9' 8" ( 3.15m x 2.95m )
Double glazed UPVC window to front, built in double wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 9" x 8' 6" ( 2.97m x 2.59m )
Double glazed UPVC window to rear overlooking the garden, radiator.
Bathroom 8' 8" x 6' 11" ( 2.64m x 2.11m )
Double glazed UPVC window to front, modern white suite comprising panel bath, separate shower cubicle housing electric shower, low level WC and pedestal basin, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail.
Generous forecourt driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles leading to the garage, bordered by attractive shrub beds.
Double garage with electric up and over double sized door, power and light. Window to front plus loft space with further skylight window. Door to rear leading to:-
Well proportioned South facing garden, enclosed by panel fence and predominantly laid to lawn with raised mature flower and shrub borders and patio seating area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43589607.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLN100169. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maldon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.