6 bedroom detached house for saleMain Street, Bishop Wilton, York
Guide Price £650,000
- Reception hall with staircase leading to the first floor
- Sitting room with a high ceiling, open fire and two set of patio doors with one leading to a Juliet style balcony and the other to a first floor decked patio garden enjoying a private out (truncated)
- Snug, Dining kitchen with dining area, Bathroom
- The ground floor has 5 Bedrooms, house bathroom and utility room
- Adjoining annexe with sitting room/kitchenette, bedroom and shower room
- Private gardens and grounds, Fenced paddock, Drive and parking area
- 2 Garden sheds, bike and log store
- Planning permission for a detached garage and garden store near the house
A well presented detached family house together with an annexe and generous gardens and grounds of close to one acre, which enjoys a private position in the centre of this picturesque Yorkshire Wolds village located a few miles to the east of York.
Reception hall with staircase leading to the first floor with sitting room with a high ceiling, open fire and two set of patio doors with one leading to a Juliet style balcony and the other to a first floor decked patio garden enjoying a private outlook over the garden. Snug, fitted kitchen with dining area, bathroom. The ground floor has 5 bedrooms, a house bathroom and utility room. Adjoining annexe with sitting room/kitchenette, bedroom and shower room. Private gardens and grounds, fenced paddock, drive and parking area, 2 garden sheds and a bike and log store. Planning permission for a detached garage and garden store near the house.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43592154.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YOR160060. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, York. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.