3 bedroom terraced house for saleNew Front Street, Annfield Plain, Stanley, DH9
- Three Bedroomed Mid Terraced House
- Ideal For Families Or First Time Buyers
- UPVC Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Retains Some Original Features
- Two Reception Rooms
- Garage & Yard To Rear
Priced for quick sale. Ideal for families or first time buyers, a well presented stone fronted mid terraced property which is situated close to the centre of Annfield Plain.
The property has been recently improved and redecorated, has the benefit of uPVC double glazing, gas central heating with combination boiler. The house retains some original feature including Floor tiles, corbals and high ceilings with accommodation which briefly comprises: Entrance lobby, hallway, lounge which has double doors to dining room and the kitchen. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a modern bathroom. Externally the property has a forecourt garden, a yard to the rear and a large brick built garage.
New Front Street is situated in the conservation area of Annfield Plain, within walking distance of shops and facilities and is a short drive from Stanley town centre. Annfield Plain is close to the A693 highway which provides easy access to Stanley, Chester-Le-Street (the A1M), Consett and Tyneside.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLY160263. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J W Wood, Stanley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.