2 bedroom apartment for saleClaremont, Hastings, East Sussex
- Renovated Bespoke First Floor Apartment
- Elevated Views to the Sea
- Two Bedrooms, One with En-Suite
- Private External Roof Terrace
- Town Centre Location
- Viewing highly recommended
Rush Witt & Wilson are proud to welcome to the market this beautifully presented two bedroom first floor apartment forming part of this bay fronted Victorian conversion enjoying elevated views to the sea and convenient ease of access to amenities in Hastings town centre, mainline railway station and seafront promenade. The building has undergone significant renovation, refurbishment and modernisation to now offer a unique and bespoke apartment enjoying light and airy accommodation that has been refurbished to the highest of standards to offer any discerning buyer a convenient move. Internally the accommodation comprises via a well presented communal entrance, private entrance hallway, open plan living space offering a living area, dining area with a bespoke fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, two well appointed bedrooms one of which offers an en-suite shower room together, a further bathroom/wc and the added advantage of having an external private roof terrace.
Bedroom 1 - 12'2 x 11'3 -
Bedroom 2 - 10'6 x 8'10 -
Reception 1 - 14'2 x 9'1 -
Reception 2 - 13' x 13' Roof Terrace -
Kitchen - 14'10 x 13' -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43592709.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26438800. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.