3 bedroom house for saleArthur Road, St. Albans, Hertfordshire
- Beautifully Presented Character House
- Modern Kitchen with Family/Dining Area
- Good Size Reception Room with Wood Burning Stove
- Three Bedrooms and Large Bathroom
- Charming Garden with Home Office
- Walking Distance to Station
A beautifully presented three bedroom terraced cottage situated in a quiet cul de sac, within walking distance of the station and highly-regarded schools.
This character house has an open plan reception room with wood floors and a wood burning stove, a modern fitted kitchen that leads to a pleasant family room with doors to the rear garden and a cloakroom. On the first floor there are three good size bedrooms and stairs that lead to the second floor where there is a large stylish family bathroom.
Outside there is a charming and mature rear garden with a very useful home office at the bottom.
3.4m x 3.36m
3.46m x 3.4m
2.4m x 1.98m
3.45m x 2.46m
3.4m x 3.36m
3.34m x 1.71m
2.46m x 1.98m
5.48m x 1.82m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43594803.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STA160191. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Collinson Hall, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.