6 bedroom detached house for saleBrindley Brae, Kinver, Stourbridge
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Stylish Six Bedroom Detached house
- Sizeable Plot With Extensive Garden
- Sitting Room, Dining Room, Lounge, Study and Games Room
- Master Bedroom with Walk-in Wardrobe and En Suite
- Additional Attached Bungalow
Elegance and luxury are the key elements to this truly stylish property! Positioned on a sizeable plot with its extensive wrap around manicured garden in an exclusive residential area, this luxurious property has been designed to optimize everything it has to offer, all moments from Kinver Village.
Elegance and luxury.... are the key elements to this truly stylish and stunning property!! Positioned on a sizeable plot with its extensive wrap around manicured garden, in an exclusive residential area, this luxurious property has been designed to optimize everything it has to offer, with spacious accommodation over two levels. The interior to the ground floor has a vast array of rooms, featuring a hallway, fantastic bespoke kitchen with central island, separate utility room, sitting room, fabulous dining room with bay window, lounge with garden aspect, contemporary study, games room and a downstairs shower room; the list goes on... With luxurious and high tech fittings throughout including high spec appliances and luxury tiling and finishing touches. Whilst to the first floor there are six exceptional bedrooms, the master has a beautifully finished en-suite and the biggest walk in wardrobe we have seen! Externally a newly laid driveway provides ample room for parking, extensively landscaped gardens with a variety of mature shrubs and creates a fabulous entertaining space to the rear of the property. Additionally the property benefits from a highly specified attached bungalow ideal for a teenagers pad or elderly relatives annexe. Don't miss out on this fabulous property as this truly is a rare find!!
Wooden gates with tarmac driveway and block paving leading to hardwood porch.
Hardwood entrance porch.
Double glazed window to front aspect, understairs storage, gas central heated radiator and oak flooring.
Double glazed frosted window to front aspect, shower cubicle with rainfall shower, wash hand basin, low level W.C,tiled walls, contemporary radiator and wooden flooring.
Study 12' 10" x 10' 5" ( 3.91m x 3.18m )
Two double glazed windows to rear aspect, double glazed window to side aspect, gas central heated radiator and ceramic flooring.
Lounge 16' 8" x 16' 7" ( 5.08m x 5.05m )
Double glazed sliding door to rear aspect, open fire and gas central heated radiator.
Games Room 17' 4" x 13' 5" ( 5.28m x 4.09m )
Double glazed windows to front, side facing double glazed door and gas central heated radiator.
Dining Room 17' 3" into bay window x 11' 9" ( 5.26m into bay window x 3.58m )
Double glazed bay window to rear aspect, gas central heated radiator and oak flooring.
Reception Room 19' x 12' 3" ( 5.79m x 3.73m )
Double glazed bi-fold door to rear aspect, log burner, gas central heated radiator and oak flooring.
Kitchen 19' x 17' 4" ( 5.79m x 5.28m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, stable door leading to vestibule, wall mounted cupboards and base units, wooden work surfaces and central island, Belfast sink with multi-directional tap, extractor fan, space for range cooker, integrated electric oven, integrated dishwasher, integrated microwave, space for American fridge freezer, electric fireplace and ceramic flooring.
Utility Room 9' 9" x 8' 2" ( 2.97m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, wall and base units, roll edge work surfaces, integrated washing machine, integrated dryer and gas central heated radiator.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed lantern window, gas central heated radiator and cupboard housing boiler.
Master Bedroom 21' 4" max narrowing to 12' 7" min x 12' 9" ( 6.50m max narrowing to 3.84m min x 3.89m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and two gas central heated radiators.
Walk-In Dressing Room/wardrobe 17' 7" max narrowing to 8' 1" min x 11' 1" ( 5.36m max narrowing to 2.46m min x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to front and a side aspect, fitted units and dressing table.
En-Suite 11' 11" x 8' 11" ( 3.63m x 2.72m )
Freestanding bath with waterfall tap, rainfall shower, Jack & Jill sink, low level W.C, contemporary radiator, front facing frosted double glazed window and bespoke tiled walls and floor.
Bedroom Two 15' 3" into wardrobe x 12' 10" max narrowing to 8' 9" min ( 4.65m into wardrobe x 3.91m max narrowing to 2.67m min )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and fitted wardrobes.
En-Suite Shower Room
Shower cubicle with shower over, wash hand basin, low level W.C and bespoke tiled walls.
Bedroom Three 13' 4" into wardrobes x 12' 11" ( 4.06m into wardrobes x 3.94m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes and wooden flooring.
Bedroom Four 13' 8" max narrowing to 9' 9" min x 12' 2" ( 4.17m max narrowing to 2.97m min x 3.71m )
Double glazed window to front and side aspect and gas central heated radiator.
En-Suite Shower Room
Double glazed window to front aspect, shower cubicle with shower over, wash hand basin, bidet, low level W.C, fully tiled walls and contemporary radiator.
Bedroom Five 13' 7" x 12' 6" ( 4.14m x 3.81m )
Double glazed window to rear and side aspect and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Six 10' 7" x 8' 9" ( 3.23m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and gas central heated radiator.
Family Bathroom 8' 7" x 6' 4" ( 2.62m x 1.93m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, bath, wash hand basin, low level W.C, bespoke wall and floor tiles.
Lounge/ Kitchen 15' 9" x 15' 9" ( 4.80m x 4.80m )
Double glazed windows to front and side aspects, double glazed door into lounge and kitchen, wall mounted cupboard and base units, extractor fan, integrated hob and double oven and integrated fridge and oak flooring.
Double glazed window to side aspect, wall and base units, plumbing for washing machine and dryer, Worcester Bosch boiler, tiled walls and floor and gas central heated radiator.
Double glazed door to front and rear aspect, tiled walls and tiled floor.
Shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin, low level W.C, towel rail, tiled walls and ceramic floor.
Bedroom 13' 10" x 11' 3" max narrowing to 8' 8" min ( 4.22m x 3.43m max narrowing to 2.64m min )
Double glazed French doors to conservatory, fitted wardrobes and gas central heated radiator.
Conservatory 14' 5" x 12' ( 4.39m x 3.66m )
Double glazed French Doors, gas central heated radiator and stone flooring.
Double Garage 19' x 15' 4" ( 5.79m x 4.67m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, electric roller door, power and lighting.
Rear garden with walled and fenced borders, lawn, patio and outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43595367.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAG102959. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Hagley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.