3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThornhills, Haxby, York
- Guide Price £210,000 - £220,000
- Modern, Three Bedroom Family Home
- Well Presented Throughout
- Spacious Living Accommodation
- Integral Garage
- Popular Cul-De-Sac, Close To Ralph Butterfield School
MODERN THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME WITH GENEROUS ROOM SIZES AND SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN - Situated over looking the local green, this three bedroom semi detached home boasts spacious living accommodation over both floors that includes a 20ft living room and modern kitchen.
Thornhills is located on a quiet cul de sac and lies close to local schools and amenities. Situated overlooking the local green, this three bedroom semi detached home boasts spacious living accommodation over both floors that includes a 20ft living room and modern kitchen. The home briefly comprises kitchen with access door to garage, living room with feature fireplace and sliding doors to rear garden. To the first floor is a landing leading to three good sized bedrooms and spacious bathroom. Externally to the front is a driveway leading to an integral garage and lawned garden. To the rear is an enclosed, south facing, lawned garden with paved patio seating area, variety of planted shrubs and fenced borders. With upvc double glazing where stated and gas central heating, this well proportioned family home is sure to attract a variety of purchasers.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 10' 4" ( 3.30m x 3.15m )
With a range of fitted wall and base units with work surfaces over incorporating a sink unit with drainer and tiled splashbacks. Appliances include an electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood over, space for a fridge/freezer and plumbing for a dishwasher. With a double glazed window to the front aspect, and integral door to garage. Door to:
Living Room 13' 5" x 19' 5" ( 4.09m x 5.92m )
With a double glazed window to the rear and sliding patio doors to the garden. Feature fireplace with gas fire, television point, telephone point and a radiator. Stairs rising to:
First Floor Landing
With a double glazed window to the side aspect and airing cupboard with linen shelves. Access hatch to loft space with gas combi boiler. Doors to:
Bedroom One 11' 7" plus wardrobes x 10' 9" ( 3.53m plus wardrobes x 3.28m )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect, a range of built in wardrobes, television point and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 10' 6" ( 3.12m x 3.20m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect, and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 3" x 8' 5" ( 2.21m x 2.57m )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect, and a radiator.
Suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin with vanity unit and a W.C. With extractor fan, radiator and double glazed window to the front.
A lawned front garden with planted shrubs.
An enclosed, south facing garden mainly lawned with patio area and a variety of planted shrubs and a garden shed within fenced borders.
Garage 16' 11" x 8' 3" ( 5.16m x 2.51m )
Accessed via up and over door and with power and lighting connected. Integral door to kitchen.
Please see map below of the property - for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales team on 01904 769991.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43595403.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAX102503. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Haxby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.