3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFold Lane, Tydd St. Giles, WISBECH
Sold STC £165,000
- Three bedroom semi-detached cottage
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Two reception rooms plus a study
- Garage and off road parking
- Oil central heating
A CHARMING COTTAGE IN A RURAL VILLAGE LOCATION! Offering versatile living accommodation & having the benefit of being sold with no onward chain this delightful cottage must be viewed to appreciate. Boasting a bespoke kitchen & refitted bathroom, the property offers an ideal family home.
A CHARMING COTTAGE IN A RURAL VILLAGE LOCATION!
Set within the popular village of Tydd St Giles and having the benefit of being sold with no upward chain, this superb semi-detached cottage must be viewed to appreciate. The accommodation comprises a lounge boasting a fireplace with an open fire, a separate dining room and a study. The kitchen is fitted with a wide range of bespoke wall and base units with work surfaces over and a gas range style cooker. There is also an opening which leads through to the breakfast room. Bedroom 3 completes the ground floor accommodation. On the first floor there are two further bedrooms and a family bathroom comprising a 'P' shaped spa bath with an electric shower above, a wc and hand basin.
Continuing outside there is a small shingled area to the front offering off road parking and to the side there is a garden with mature shrubs and trees. There is also a small courtyard to the rear and a single garage which is accessed via Kirkgate.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all this lovely home has to offer.
Lounge 10' 9" x 13' 7" maximum ( 3.28m x 4.14m maximum )
Dining Room 8' x 15' maximum ( 2.44m x 4.57m maximum )
Study 8' including stairwell x 5' 2" ( 2.44m including stairwell x 1.57m )
Kitchen Area 18' 5" x 6' 8" ( 5.61m x 2.03m )
Breakfast Area 8' 8" x 6' 8" ( 2.64m x 2.03m )
Bedroom 3 10' 9" x 6' 7" ( 3.28m x 2.01m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 10' 10" x 10' 6" maximum ( 3.30m x 3.20m maximum )
Bedroom 2 10' 10" x 9' 8" maximum ( 3.30m x 2.95m maximum )
Bathroom 9' 11" maximum x 8' maximum ( 3.02m maximum x 2.44m maximum )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout take the A1101 signposted Long Sutton. Proceed out of town and follow the road along for approximately 3 - 4 miles and turn left signposted Newton. Continue through Newton and on into Tydd St Giles. Proceed to the centre of Tydd St Giles and turn right into Kirkgate, after a short distance turn right into Fold Lane where the property will be found on your left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43595436.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114400. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.