2 bedroom town house for saleIbbetson Avenue, Leicester. LE3 8LG
- Lounge with modern feature electric fire
- Fitted kitchen/diner with oven hob and extractor
- Two double bedrooms, one with full height storage cupboard
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Enclosed rear garden with pebbled area, lawn and outhouse
- Front garden with off road parking
Lounge 16' 6" X 10' 10" with UPVC double glazed bay window, with wall mounted feature electric fire, radiator, laminate floor, t.v. point and understairs storage
Dining/kitchen 13' 11" X 6' 10" with two UPVC double glazed windows, UPVC double glazed rear door, range of wall and base units incorporating oven, hob and extractor, stainless steel sink/drainer with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, rolled edge worktops with tiled splash back and radiator
Hall with UPVC double glazed door and side glazed panel, laminate floor and radiator
Landing with UPVC double glazed window and loft hatch giving access to the roof space
Bedroom one (rear) 13' 4" X 8' 10" with UPVC double glazed window and radiator
Bedroom two (front) 13' 11" X 10' 2" with UPVC double glazed window, radiator and full height storage cupboard
Bathroom 7' 8" X 4' 9" with UPVC double glazed frosted window, bath with Triton shower over, low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, radiator and tiling to three walls
Rear garden with lawn, pebbled patio area, garden shed, outbuilding and gated side access
Front garden with lawn and drive giving off road parking.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 168721. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Spectrum Residential, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.