2 bedroom lodge for saleChurch Lane, East Mersea
Withdrawn from Market
- Two double bedroom Lodge
- Estuary views from kitchen, lounge and deck area
- Open plan lounge/diner and kitchen
- Coverted pitch and lodge close to beach
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Under floor heating
- Fully fiited kitchen with most fittings 1 year old
- Paved parking for several vehicles
- Gas central heating
- Site fees £4200 per annum
This Park Home is situated on Coopers Beach Holiday Park with views to the Estuary, ideal holiday home, the park has a 12 months licence. This is not a residential park. Holiday homes cannot be occupied as a permanent address.There is no onward chain. The desirable lodge is of a more solid contruction than some of its contemparies, with upvc windows and doors, views of the water from lounge, kitchen and deck area, ample parking with garden to both sides and rear.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43595970.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7033327. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Game Estate Agents, West Mersea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.