4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHeathfield Road, Davenport, Stockport, Cheshire
- Four Bedroomed Substantial
- Period Semi Detached House
- Two Reception Rooms
- Retaining Many Period Features
- GCH & Three Cellar Chambers
- Well Proportioned Garden & Patio to Rear
- Driveway Parking & Garage
- Viewing is Highly Recommended
Harvey Scott are pleased to bring to the market this four bedroomed substantial period semi detached house located in the popular area of Davenport. The property briefly comprises of entrance hallway leading off to reception room one, reception room two, access to cellar chambers, kitchen/dining area, cooking area and rear porch leading out to the rear garden. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and family bathroom and to second floor there is a fourth bedroom. The property benefits from gas central heating as well as retaining many period features. To the front and side of the property there is driveway parking as well as an attached garage, to the rear of the property there is a mature garden with lawned area surround by trees. The property has been well maintained by the current owner and viewing is essential to appreciate the size, location and garden.
Property ref: 121_302_4178279
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43596072.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4178279. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harvey Scott, Davenport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.