3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleOaklands, Camblesforth, SELBY, North Yorkshire
- Three Double Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Master Bedroom With EnSuite
- Family Bathroom
- Excellent Kitchen / Diner
- Driveway with Ample Parking & Extended Garage
- Well presented Lawned Gardens Front & Rear
- Located In Sought After Residential Area
- Early Viewing Is Highly Recommended
This impressively spacious three bedroom detached bungalow is located in the village of Camblesforth. The property briefly comprises of entrance hallway, three double bedrooms, the master with En Suite & dressing area, family bathroom, modern kitchen/ diner. Externally the property boasts front and rear gardens, extended garage and driveway for multiple vehicles. The property is situated in the village of Camblesforth which is an ideal location when commuting to Selby, Goole, York and Leeds as it is close to all major networks. Early viewing is advised to appreciate the property that is on offer.
Property ref: 121_1253_4221391
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43596078.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4221391. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashtons Estate Agents, Selby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.