3 bedroom terraced house for saleFlinders Court, Southsea
Sold STC £355,000
- Three bedroom mid-terraced house
- Driveway and garage
- En-suite to master
- On a private estate (for which you help to contribute annually to the maintenance) as the property is leasehold - with over 900 years remaining on the lease.
- Close to seafront
In the popular private Marine Gate development, this lovely three bedroom mid-terraced house with integral garage and driveway is proudly welcomed to the market by Fox and Sons. Innovatively re-styled upstairs to create an en-suite and with the addition of a conservatory, this property is immaculate
In the popular private Marine Gate development, this lovely three bedroom mid-terraced house with integral garage and driveway is proudly welcomed to the market by Fox and Sons. Innovatively re-styled upstairs to create an en-suite and with the addition of a conservatory, this property has been lovingly maintained by the current owners which reflects in its immaculate presentation. If your well landscaped garden with raised decked seating area and pond isn't quite enough outside space for you, you are only minutes away from the seafront and everything Southsea has to offer.
Smooth plastered ceiling and walls, double glazed door to front elevation, stairs to first floor and doors to:
Kitchen 12' 9" x 6' 9" ( 3.89m x 2.06m )
Smooth ceiling and walls, double glazed window to front elevation, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces with inset sink and integrated gas hob, integrated fridge and freezer as well as oven, tiled floor.
Lounge 19' 6" x 11' ( 5.94m x 3.35m )
Smooth plastered ceiling and walls, double glazed window to rear, electric fireplace, radiator, tiled floor, door to:
Tiled walls and floor, WC, WHB.
Conservatory 9' 6" x 7' 6" ( 2.90m x 2.29m )
UPVC construction, double glazed windows and door to rear elevation, tiled floor.
Smooth plastered ceiling and walls, stairs from ground floor, access to loft, carpets, doors to:
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 10' ( 4.04m x 3.05m )
Smooth plastered ceiling and walls, double glazed sash window to front elevation, radiator, wooden flooring, door to:
Smooth plastered ceiling with spotlights, tiled walls, double glazed window to front, double walk-in shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin, tiled floor.
Bedroom Two 11' x 8' 4" ( 3.35m x 2.54m )
Smooth plastered ceiling and walls, double glazed sash window to rear, radiator, wooden flooring.
Bedroom Three 11' x 8' 4" ( 3.35m x 2.54m )
Smooth plastered ceiling and walls, double glazed sash window to rear, wooden flooring.
Bathroom 7' x 6' 3" ( 2.13m x 1.91m )
Tiled walls, panel enclosed bath with shower over, WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan, tiled floor.
Fence enclosed rear garden, raised decked seating area with pergola, paved.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43597287.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOS103132. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.