1 bedroom apartment for saleMiddleton Road, Sudbury
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- One Bedroom First Floor Apartment
- Lounge/ Dining Area
- Kitchen & Bathroom
- Use of Large Communal Gardens
- Ample Parking
APARTMENT IN STUNNING LISTED HOUSE - A first floor one bedroom apartment situated within Ballingdon Grove. Ballingdon Grove was originally a country house and subsequently a hotel which has now been converted into 11 apartments with use of communal gardens. Internal Viewing Advised.
The Accommodation Comprises:
The building is accessed by the side entrance via a telephone intercom system leading into a communal hallway. Impressive period staircase leads up to the first floor landing giving access to the apartment via a private entrance door.
Wall heater and door leading to entrance hall.
Lounge 14' 9" x 13' 7" ( 4.50m x 4.14m )
Dual aspect room with sash style windows to front and side, two storage heaters, exposed ceiling beams, space for dining table, opening through to kitchen.
Range of base and eye level units, roll edge work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled splash backs, built-in oven, ceramic hob with extractor over, tiled floor, space for fridge/freezer, window to side aspect.
Bedroom 15' x 9' 8" ( 4.57m x 2.95m )
Sash window to front aspect, built in cupboard, exposed ceiling beams.
Comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w/c, partially tiled walls, tiled splash backs, tiled floor, sash window to front aspect.
Residents have use of a communal laundry room if required and there is residents/visitors parking to the front of the property.
Outside The Property
As a former country home, there are stunning sweeping lawns and mature gardens which are available for residents use with various seating areas as well.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUD105428. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sudbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.