1 bedroom apartment for saleRoyal Earlswood Park, Redhill
Sold STC £269,950
- Spacious, recently refurbished apartment
- Situated in Royal Earlswood Park
- Within Half a Mile of Earlswood Station
- Use of Gym and Swimming Pool
- No Chain
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
RECENTLY REFURBISHED ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM APARTMENT SITUATED WITHIN THE PRESTIGIOUS ROYAL EARLSWOOD PARK.
Benefits of the apartment include ONSITE GYM AND POOL, MODERN INTEGRATED KITCHEN, NO CHAIN and TWO ALLOCATED PARKING SPACES
Set in this elegant and prestigious development in Royal Earlswood Park you have a beautiful one double bedroom apartment. The charm and character not just inside but also in the grounds are second to none, you will be the envy of friends and family.
The high ceilings and windows add to the wonderful sense of space.
If it is central London you need to get to you have Earlswood Station within half a mile or Redhill Station within a mile. The M25 can be easily reached whether it be for Gatwick or the Coast.
The grounds include use of the gym and swimming pool which is just across the road. The recently refurbished apartment comprises entrance hallway with built in storage and new combi boiler fitted in October 2015, W/C, integrated kitchen, 15'4 reception room, bedroom with built in wardrobes and en-suite bathroom.
The property is in good condition and ready to move into straight away. An added bonus is that there is NO CHAIN!
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43597332.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RDH100447. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Redhill . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.