2 bedroom terraced house for saleAlfred Street, Tamworth
Sold STC £125,000
- TRADITIONAL TERRACED HOUSE
- TWO BEDROOMS
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE
- MUST BE VIEWED
Traditional mid terraced house set in a cul-de-sac location and with in easy access to the town centre. The accommodation comprises of, lounge, dining rooom, inner hallway, rear porch, breakfast kitchen, first floor landing, two bedrooms and bathroom. To the rear is an enclosed rear garden
We are pleased to offer for sale this traditional two bedroom mid terraced house set n a cul-de-sac location and with in easy access to the town centre. The accommodation comprises of, lounge, dining rooom, inner hallway, rear porch, breakfast kitchen, first floor landing, two bedrooms and bathroom. To the rear is an enclosed rear garden.
Wall to boundaries and pathway leading to hardwood door into:
Lounge 12' 8" into recess x 12' 7" into bay ( 3.86m into recess x 3.84m into bay )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, central heating radiator, ceiling light point, picture rail to wall, wood effect laminate flooring and brick built fire surround with inset real flame gas fire.
Dining Room 12' 8" into recess x 11' 4" ( 3.86m into recess x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, wood effect laminate flooring, central heating radiator and ceiling light point.
Ceiling light point, wood effect laminate flooring, stairs to first floor and under stairs storage cupboard.
Double glazed window and door leading out to rear garden and wood effect laminate flooring.
Breakfast Kitchen 15' 2" x 7' ( 4.62m x 2.13m )
Double glazed windows to rear and side elevations, a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a stainless steel sink/drainer with mixer tap, tiled to splashback areas, plumbing for washing machine, wood effect laminate flooring, ceiling light point and central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 9" into wardrobe x 10' 6" ( 3.89m into wardrobe x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, central heating radiator, ceiling light point and double fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" max x 9' 5" max into alcove ( 3.48m max x 2.87m max into alcove )
Irregular shaped room, double glazed window to rear elevation, central heating radiator and ceiling light point.
Obscure double glazed window to rear elevation, white suite comprising of panelled bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush WC, tiled to splashback areas and floor, central heating radiator, ceiling light point and built in airing cupboard.
Paved patio area, laid to lawn, shrubs to borders, rear gated access and fence to boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43597497.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAM201568. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Tamworth - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.