3 bedroom apartment for saleTravers House, Greenwich, SE10
- Brand new apartment
- En suite shower room to master bedroom
- Good size bedrooms
- Located on the fourth floor
- Finished to a very high standard
- Located close to mainline & DLR stations
- Close to shops, bars & River bus
A rare opportunity to purchase a new 767 sq ft three bedroom apartment located on the 4th floor.
The apartment comprises of an open-plan kitchen/living room with wood flooring and built in appliances including full height fridge/freezer. The main bathroom has a shower over the bath and heated towel rail. The large master bedroom suite is complete with en suite with a shower. There is a further double bedroom and a single bedroom, all finished to a high standard.
The large windows shower the apartment in natural light.
Being in the heart of the Royal Borough of Greenwich, Travers House is in an ideal location with Maze Hill mainline station, the Cutty Sark DLR and River Bus being only a short walk away. The development is close to the Maritime Greenwich World Heritage Site with its famous attractions, vibrant mix of shops, cafes, restaurants and the popular Greenwich Market.
Lease remaining: 123 years
Ground rent: £400 per annum
Service charge: £1,875 Per annum
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-43597521.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAR161296. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CBRE Residential, Docklands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.