2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleChaworth Avenue, Watnall, Nottingham
Offers in Excess of £200,000
- Viewing is a Must !
- Detached Bungalow
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Bathroom & Kitchen
- Very Well Presented
- Ample Off Road Parking & Garage
Offered for sale is this extremely well presented two double bedroom detached bungalow situated in the popular residential location of Watnall having good access to all travel networks including J26 of the M1 motorway and Nottingham City Centre and Phoenix Park.
AUDIO TOUR AVAILABLE WITH THIS PROPERTY .....................................Offered for sale is this extremely well presented two double bedroom detached bungalow situated in the popular residential location of Watnall having good access to all travel networks including J26 of the M1 motorway and Nottingham City Centre and Phoenix Park Tram stop. In brief the property comprises of entrance hall, lounge, kitchen diner, bathroom, two double bedrooms and conservatory. Outside there is off road parking for multiple vehicles and to the rear there is a good sized enclosed garden, garage with double doors power and lighting, to the rear of the garden is a decked area, power supply. The property is located in a small private estate consisting of only a small number of private bungalows with no through road access.
With composite entrance door to the front elevation, Upvc double glazed windows to the front elevation, porcelain tiled flooring, solid oak internal doors giving access to :
Bed 1 14' 11" x 11' 11" ( 4.55m x 3.63m )
Dual aspect Upvc double glazed windows to the front and side elevations.
Bed 2 10' 6" x 10' ( 3.20m x 3.05m )
Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation, built in low level wardrobes.
Refitted with three piece suite comprising of P shaped bath with shower and shower screen over, low flush wc, and vanity sink unit with cupboards under, heated towel rail, partly tiled wall coverings, porcelain floor tiles.
Kitchen Diner 11' 9" x 10' 9" ( 3.58m x 3.28m )
Newly refitted kitchen comprising of a range of matching base and eye level high gloss units with granite effect work surfaces over incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled splashbacks, integrated microwave, dishwasher, washer/dryer, four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, oven and larder fridge, porcelain tiled flooring, Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation overlooking the garden.
Lounge / Conservatory 11' 11" x 10' 6" ( 3.63m x 3.20m )
Lounge open to double glazed conservatory.
Conservatory 8' 11" x 7' 5" ( 2.72m x 2.26m )
Double glazed construction with windows to the side and rear and French doors leading to the garden.
To the front of the property there is an ample gravelled off road parking area with walled surround.
To the side of the property there is a garage with up and over door and driveway leading to the rear, and to the car port for additional parking.
To the rear of the property there is an enclosed rear garden which offers huge potential.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43600245.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KBY104823. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kimberley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.