3 bedroom character property for saleLondon Road, Wollaston, WELLINGBOROUGH
- Stunning Original Features
- Beautiful Three Bedroom Home
- Outstanding Location
- Large Rear Garden
An attractive three bedroom stone built property situated in the popular village of Wollaston, boasting stunning original features, stunning kitchen/breakfast room and a private rear garden with off road parking.
An attractive three bedroom stone built property situated in the popular village of Wollaston. Boasting stunning original features, three bedrooms, family bathroom, a downstairs shower room, large lounge, a stunning kitchen / breakfast room, utility and cellar. Externally you'll find a fully enclosed private rear garden with off road parking and a brick built storage building with light and power currently being used as a gym and storage.
Obscure double glazed door to rear aspect, stairs rising, doors to lounge, shower room, kitchen/diner.
Downstairs Shower Room
Wash hand basin, wc, fully tiled, gas heated towel rail, walk in double shower and extractor fan.
Lounge 15' 6" x 15' 7" into alcove ( 4.72m x 4.75m into alcove )
Two double glazed windows to side and rear. Feature fire place, picture rail, coving to ceiling, radiator and tv point.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 15' 3" x 12' 11" ( 4.65m x 3.94m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units with ample work surfaces over. Stainless steel single sink, tiling to splashback areas, radiator, opening to conservatory, door to utility.
Sink, work surfaces, plumbing for washing machine, door to stairway to cellar.
Cellar 13' 6" x 9' ( 4.11m x 2.74m )
Stairs from utility down to cellar, light and power.
Conservatory 12' 5" x 11' 10" ( 3.78m x 3.61m )
UPVC construction, double glazed windows to rear and sides, ceiling fan, radiator and tv point.
Stairs from entrance hall, airing cupboard, doors to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 6" min x 11' 8" ( 3.81m min x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fireplace, radiator.
Bedroom Two 15' 1" x 7' 6" ( 4.60m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 11" x 8' 1" ( 3.63m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, bath with mixer taps, storage cupboard, loft access.
Separate wc, next door to bathroom.
A large rear garden with patio areas by the conservatory. Steps leading up to garden which is mainly laid to lawn with mature trees and shrubs and a pathway located centrally though lawn.
Gated rear access providing off road parking.
Brick built building used as storage and currently used as a gym.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43600269.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RSD106046. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rushden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.