3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWalnut Close, Kingswood, Bristol
Sold STC £270,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi Detached
- Living Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Garage & Parking
A delightful three bedroom semi-detached home located in Kingswood. living room, kitchen/diner, conservatory with under floor heating, gardens and parking. Further benefits include gas central heating and double glazing.
This delightful three bedroom semi detached home is tucked away and enjoys elevated views to the rear! Well presented throughout, accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, living room, kitchen/diner and conservatory to the ground floor. Upstairs are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally there are gardens to front, side and rear, with the rear garden enjoying lawned areas plus well stocked borders and areas laid to small stone with terraces leading to raised beds. Gated access leads onwards to a detached single garage and access to off road parking. A cellar accessible from the rear garden which is useful for storage and houses a combination boiler. A conservatory with under floor heating further add to this property's appeal. Further benefits include gas central heating and double glazing.
With a door to front, double glazed window to front, understairs storage space, telephone point, dado rail, stairs leading to first floor.
Living Room 18' 4" x 12' 2" ( 5.59m x 3.71m )
With two double glazed windows to rear, feature fireplace with wood burner, wood effect flooring, two central heating radiators.
With a double glazed window to front, one and half bowl sink and drainer unit with cupboards under, further range of base and eye level units, worksurfaces, tiled splashbacks, electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for domestic appliance, space for fridge/freezer, wood flooring beamed ceiling with recessed spot lights, central heating radiator, double glazed French doors leading to:
Conservatory 12' x 11' 1" ( 3.66m x 3.38m )
Of timber construction, double glazed windows to rear and side, under floor heating, two central heating radiators, double glazed French doors leading to rear garden.
With stairs from hallway, cupboard with slatted shelving, dado rail, loft access, recessed spot lighting, central heating radiator, doors to all rooms.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 8' 7" ( 3.28m x 2.62m )
With a double glazed window to rear, coved ceiling, wall lighting, wood effect flooring, central heating radiator, door to:
Wall mounted wash hand basin, shower cubicle, fully tiled walls, recessed spot fighting.
Bedroom One 12' x 10' 9" ( 3.66m x 3.28m )
With a double glazed window to front, wall lighting, central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 6" x 7' 3" ( 2.29m x 2.21m )
With a double glazed window to front, central heating radiator.
With a double glazed window to rear, low level w.c., wall mounted wash hand basin, panel bath with mixer taps and shower over, fully tiled walls, shaver point, tiled flooring, heated towel rail.
Pathway to the front door, shrub and flower borders, open access to side and rear gardens.
Enclosed by fencing, terraced garden with elevated views, mainly laid to lawn and small stone, raised flower beds, greenhouse, garden shed, outside water tap, gated access to rear and garage.
Accessed from rear garden providing storage space and combi boiler.
Garage 21' 9" x 10' 6" ( 6.63m x 3.20m )
Larger than average garage to the rear of the property via private road and additional off road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43600278.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STG105024. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stoke Gifford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.