2 bedroom terraced house for saleLungley Rise, COLCHESTER
Sold STC £210,000
- Well Presented Terraced House
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Two Bedrooms
- Field Views To Front
- Off Road Parking
- Ideal First Time Buy Or Investment
- Viewing Advised
This beautifully maintained two bedroom terraced house is situated to the south of Colchester in a cul-de-sac position, offering field views to the front. The property benefits from ground floor cloakroom, two bedrooms, off road parking and would be an ideal first time buy or investment purchase.
WAS £225,000 - REDUCED TO OFFERS IN EXCESS OF £210,000 (08.08.16 to 12.08.16)
Entrance Door To:
Laminate flooring, radiator, doors to:
Low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, extractor fan, laminate flooring.
Lounge 13' 4" max x 12' 10" into stairs recess ( 4.06m max x 3.91m into stairs recess )
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed patio doors to rear, stairs to first floor, radiator.
Kitchen 8' 10" x 6' 6" ( 2.69m x 1.98m )
Range of base and eye level units, work surfaces with inset sink and drainer unit, integrated oven and hob with extractor fan over, space for appliances, tiled floor, double glazed window to front.
First Floor Accommodation
Loft access, storage cupboard, doors to:
Bedroom One 12' 9" max x 9' 11" max ( 3.89m max x 3.02m max )
Two double glazed windows to rear, radiator, built-in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 6' 6" ( 2.92m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, built-in wardrobe.
Modern white three piece bathroom suite comprising panel enclosed bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level w.c., part tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan, radiator, double glazed window to front.
The rear garden comprises of patio, shingle and bark areas with inset conifers, all enclosed by panel fencing.
The property benefits from one allocated parking space.
Proceed away from Colchester along Mersea Road/B1025, at the roundabout take the second exit onto Berechurch Hall Road, go through one roundabout, at the roundabout take the second exit onto Hooper Avenue, turn right onto Travers Road, turn right onto Lungley Rise.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43600287.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS112654. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester High Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.