3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePoplar Avenue, Nottingham
Sold STC £150,000
- Guide Price £150,000 - £160,000
- 3 Bedroom
- Kitchen / Diner
- Good Condition
- Well Located
This property that comes to the market in the sought after location of Poplar Avenue in the NG5 area. It is a 3 bedroomed, semi-detached property that comes with off street parking and is in good condition which makes it ideal for any family looking to get onto the property ladder.
Guide Price £150,000 - £160,000. Property for sale in the NG5 area. This property that comes to the sought after location of Poplar Avenue is a 3 bedroomed; semi-detached property that comes with off street parking and is in good condition. This property is ideal for any family looking to get onto the property ladder as it is well located on a Cul De Sak, with great transport links into the city centre and near by school and amenities. Viewing is highly advised and please call office for further details.
Double glazed door to the front.
WC, wash hand basin, wall mounted radiator with a single glazed window to the front.
Lounge 15' Max x 15' 8" Max ( 4.57m Max x 4.78m Max )
Double glazed window to the front with a wall mounted radiator.
Kitchen Diner 8' 11" x 15' ( 2.72m x 4.57m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units. Comprising of a sink drainer, work surfaces, part tiled walls and a wall mounted radiator. Also has an electric oven and gas hob, with space for washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer. Double glazed window to the rear with a door leading out to the rear garden.
Access from the lounge. Single glazed window to the side, airing cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom 1 13' 7" x 8' 5" Max ( 4.14m x 2.57m Max )
Single glazed window to the front with a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 2 8' 11" Plus Wardrobe x 8' 4" ( 2.72m Plus Wardrobe x 2.54m )
Single glazed windows with wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 9" x 6' 6" Max ( 3.28m x 1.98m Max )
Single glazed window to the front.
Single glazed window to the rear, wall mounted radiator, bath with mixer taps and electric shower unit plus attachment, wash hand basin, WC and part tiled walls.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43600296.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS108731. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.