2 bedroom apartment for saleKentmere Drive, Lakeside, Doncaster
- Ground floor apartment
- Two bedrooms
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Popular location
- Chain free
PUBLIC NOTICE - We advise that an offer has been made for the above property in the sum of £97,500 . Any persons wishing to increase on this offer should notify William H Brown of their best offer prior to exchange of contracts
Has a built in storage cupboard and laminate flooring. Access to the bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen and lounge/diner.
Lounge/ Diner 18' 1" x 14' 8" ( 5.51m x 4.47m )
Has two side facing double glazed windows, two central heating radiators and french doors leadinf onto a tiled seating area. Access to the hall.
Kitchen 8' 6" x 8' 7" ( 2.59m x 2.62m )
Has a side facing double glazed window. Fitted with matching units with surfaces over housing the stainless steel sink, plumbing for a washing machine, integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer and electric hob/oven with extractor fan. There is partial wall tiling and lino flooring.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 14' 8" into door recess ( 3.68m x 4.47m into door recess )
Has a side facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. Access to the hall and en-suite.
Has spotlights and extractor fan. Fitted with a WC, wash hand basin and shower cubicle. There is partial wall tiling and lino flooring.
Bedroom Two 7' 11" x 12' 8" ( 2.41m x 3.86m )
Has a side facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Has a side facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and extractor fan. Fitted with a WC, wash hand basin and panelled bath. There is partial wall tiling and lino flooring.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43602120.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110416. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.