2 bedroom flat for saleFellowes Road, Peterborough
- Popular investment opportunity
- Modern two double bedroom 1st floor apartment
- Secure allocated parking
- Well maintained communal areas
- Nearby to Peterborough City centre and transport links
Opportunity to own this spacious first floor flat in Fletton. Proven ideal for investment or first time buyer home this is a larger than standard flat with well maintained communal areas and comprises of two double bedrooms, lounge- diner, kitchen, bathroom and gated secure allocated parking.
New opportunity to own this spacious two bedroom first floor flat in Fletton which works as an investment or as a starter home. The property has well maintained communal areas and comprises of two double bedrooms, lounge- diner, kitchen, bathroom and gated secure allocated parking. The apartment layout is larger than many similar priced properties advertised. Located near by to Peterborough City Centre, with many local amenities & access to bus routes. From Peterborough train station it is a 50 train minute journey to London's Kings Cross.
Intercom Controlled Access
Hallway is carpeted with a welcome mat, two storage cupboards, doors to kitchen, living areas, bathroom and both bedrooms.
Kitchen 12' 9" Max x 6' 7" ( 3.89m Max x 2.01m )
Double glazed window to the rear, features a fully fitted kitchen including a dish washer, fridge freezer, electric oven and hob. Free-standing washer-dryer machine is also included.
L-Shaped Living Area
Lounge Area 14' 3" x 10' 10" ( 4.34m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to rear, electric storage heater. TV Point.
Dining Area 8' 4" x 5' 1" ( 2.54m x 1.55m )
Double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 8' 8" ( 3.45m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to rear, electric storage heater.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 9' 1" ( 3.15m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to side, electric storage heater.
Three piece bathroom suite features a panel bath with a mixer shower and glazed screen, hand wash basin and close coupled Wc. Extractor fan and electric heater.
Secure gated access with an allocated parking space.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43602150.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FLE100152. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fletton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.