3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHalesworth Road, Sheffield
Sold STC £125,000
- ***Guide Price £125,000 - £135,000***
- Three bedrooms
- Fitted kitchen
- Attractive rear garden
- Useful cellar storage space
***Guide Price £125,000 - £135,000*** Beautifully presented three bedroom mid terrace family home with attractive rear garden. This property is situated in the popular residential area of Handsworth within easy access to local amenities including shopping facilities, schools, public transport links.
Beautifully presented three bedroom mid terrace family home with attractive rear garden. This property is situated in the popular residential area of Handsworth within easy access to local amenities including shopping facilities, schools, public transport links and the M1 motorway network. Briefly comprising: lounge, dining kitchen, cellar, two bedrooms, stylish bathroom and attic bedroom. Viewing highly recommended.
Lounge 12' 11" x 11' 10" max ( 3.94m x 3.61m max )
With gas central heating radiator, laminate style flooring and double glazed window. The focal point in the lounge has to be the chimney breast housing the multi fuel log burner.
Dining Kitchen 12' 9" x 12' ( 3.89m x 3.66m )
Fitted kitchen featuring a range of wall and base units incorporating work surfaces, one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap, splashback tiling, space for appliances, door to cellar, double glazed window and door to rear garden.
Providing useful storage space.
First Floor Landing
With doors leading off to further accommodation and staircase to attic bedroom.
Bedroom One 13' max x 10' 11" ( 3.96m max x 3.33m )
With double glazed window, gas central heating radiator, laminate style flooring, useful storage cupboard and feature fireplace.
Bedroom Two 7' 6" x 9' 5" ( 2.29m x 2.87m )
With laminate style flooring, double glazed window and gas central heating radiator.
Suite comprises bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, w/c, complementary tiling, double glazed window, vinyl flooring and gas central heating radiator.
Attic Bedroom 13' max x 13' 11" max ( 3.96m max x 4.24m max )
With gas central heating radiator, double glazed window and storage cupboard.
The rear garden enjoys a paved patio area leading to a lawn and useful outbuilding with w/c.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43602156.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CPK108814. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Crystal Peaks Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.