3 bedroom terraced house for sale8 Dalgarnock Road,Thornhill,DG3
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed
MID TERRACED DWELLINGHOUSE IN POPULAR RESIDENTIAL AREA OF THE VILLAGE OF THORNHILL WITHIN EASY WALKING DISTANCE OF ALL LOCAL FACILITIES.
THORNHILL IS A PICTURESQUE VILLAGE WITH WIDE STREETS LINED WITH LIME TREES AND LIES APPROXIMATELY 14 MILES NORTH OF DUMFRIES. THERE ARE EXCELLENT PRIMARY AND SECONDARY SCHOOLS WITHIN THE VILLAGE WHICH ALSO HAS A QUALITY 18-HOLE GOLF COURSE, A THRIVING BOWLING CLUB AND TENNIS AND SQUASH CLUBS. THE AREA IS WELL KNOWN FOR SALMON AND TROUT FISHING IN THE RIVER NITH AND ITS TRIBUTARIES AND FOR ITS SHOOTING AND HILL WALKING OPPORTUNITIES. FOUR MILES TO THE NORTH LIES DRUMLANRIG CASTLE, HOME OF THE DUKE OF BUCCLEUCH AND QUEENSBERRY
THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES:-
Double glazed panelled storm door to entrance vestibule which has 1 x 13 amp power point. Meter cupboard. Fitted carpet.
20' X 10' 11" (At widest points)
Spacious living area with tiled fireplace and hearth housing an enclosed log effect electric fire. Double central heating radiator. Double glazed windows to the front and rear. 4 x 13 amp power points. Telephone point and TV aerial point.
10' 8" X 6' 5"
Fully fitted kitchen with a wide range of work tops, base units and wall cupboards. Integral fridge/freezer. Single drainer sink unit. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Fitted hob and oven with cooker hood above. Fold down breakfast bar. 9 x 13 amp power points. Wall mounted Dimplex fan radiator. Double glazed windows with roller blind and double glazed panelled storm door to the garden. Vinyl floor covering. Strip light.
STAIR AND UPPER LANDING
The stair and upper landing carpets will be included in sale. The upper landing has a double central heating radiator. 1 x 13 amp power point. Hatchway to the loft which is fully insulated.
15' 6" X 9'
Double glazed windows overlooking the garden. Double central heating radiator. 2 x 13 amp power points. Fitted carpet.
12' 4" X 10' 5"
Fitted shelved airing cupboard which houses the hot water tank. Double central heating radiator. 2 x 13 amp power points. Double glazed windows to the front. Fitted carpet.
8' 7" X 8' 2"
Single fitted cupboard. Double central heating radiator. Double glazed windows to the front. 2 x 13 amp power points. Fitted carpet.
6' 4" X 6' 3"
Double sized shower tray with Calypso Plus Newlec shower unit with tiled surround and shower curtain. Wash hand basin and WC. Double central heating radiator. Double glazed frosted glass windows. Wall mounted electric radiator. Vinyl floor covering.
The garden to the rear is laid out with a small paved patio area, a large gravel area and two wooden garden sheds. Outside water faucet. Outside light.
To the front the garden is laid out in grey chips with borders and central feature.
1. Services: Mains water, electricity and drainage. Prospective purchasers are advised that the Selling Agents have not tested any of the services or any of the appliances to be included in the sale and accordingly prospective purchasers are advised to check the position for themselves prior to proceeding with an offer for the property.
2. A closing date for offers may be fixed and therefore it would be advisable for prospective purchasers to register their interest with the Selling Agents.
3. These particulars have been carefully prepared by Messrs Pollock & McLean, Solicitors and Estate Agents. Although believed to be correct they are not guaranteed and therefore prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the basic facts before submitting an offer.
4. Post Code DG3 4JW
Council Tax Band B
5. All internal photographs have been taken using a wide angled lens
6. Entry by arrangement
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43602991.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8Dalgarnock. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pollock & Mclean Solicitors & Estate Agents, Thornhill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.