3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLAPFORD CREDITON
Withdrawn from Market
- Individual Detached Bungalow
- Village Edge Location
- Large Sitting Room with Wood Burner
- Separate Dining Room/Study
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Bathroom & Cloakroom
- uPVC Double Glazing & LPG gas central heating
- Integral Single Garage
- Off-Road Parking & Single Garage
- Manageable Gardens
Dunlin is an individual detached bungalow situated on the outskirts of the popular Mid Devon village of Lapford adjoining open farmland to the rear and allowing lovely rural views. The property dates back to the mid 1980's and is of modern cavity block construction under a tiled roof with rendered and colour washed elevations and uPVC double glazing throughout. Internally Dunlin offers spacious and well laid out three double bedroom family accommodation with a good sized Sitting Room with an adjoining Dining/Study area, a Kitchen, a family Bathroom and a separate Cloakroom. The bungalow is nicely presented throughout and benefits from LPG gas central heating. Outside there is a gently sloping concrete drive providing off-road parking for at least two cars and allowing access into the attached Single Garage., whilst the manageable gardens lie at the front and rear of the bungalow and allow glimpses of open countryside in either direction. Dunlin is available for immediate occupation with no ongoing chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43603149.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KEA0140. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Keenor Estate Agent, Chulmleigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.