4 bedroom detached house for saleBonington Crescent, Wolviston Grange
Sold STC £239,950
- Larger Style Barrett Built Detached House
- Popular Wolviston Grange Location
- Four Good Size Bedrooms (Master with En-Suite)
- Detached Double Garage & Ample Car Parking
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Southerly Facing Rear Garden
- Lounge, Dining Room & Victorian Style Conservatory
- Useful Utility Room & Cloakroom WC
This larger style four bedroom Barrett built detached house offers well planned, tastefully presented accommodation which comprises briefly entrance hall with cloakroom WC, 21ft lounge with living flame gas fire, Victorian style conservatory, separate dining room, breakfast kitchen with an attractive range of solid oak Shaker design units and a useful utility room. The first floor has the master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and shower room en-suite, three further bedrooms and family bathroom. The rear garden with patio and lawn is southerly facing and the double width driveway provides parking for several cars and leads to a detached double garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43606410.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RED160365. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.