2 bedroom apartment for saleGlebe Hey Road, Wirral
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
- TWO BEDROOMS
- MODERN SHOWER ROOM
- FRONT LANWED GARDEN
- COMMUNAL GARDENS
TWO BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT, with communal entrance. In brief, the accommodation comprises of; hall, kitchen, lounge and family shower room. Benefiting from a front lawned garden and access to the rear communal garden. CALL TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING!
TWO BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT, situated in a popular residential area. In brief, the accommodation comprises of; communal entrance, hall, kitchen, lounge and family shower room. Property benefits from a front lawned garden with fence surround and access to the communal rear garden, with gated side access. VIEWINGS ADVISED!
Access is via a communal entrance door.
Storeroom with concrete floor and frosted Upvc window to front.
Door to rear communal gardens.
Door from communal hall, tiled floor, storage cupboard and space for fridge/freezer. Leading in to kitchen.
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, with roll top work surfaces. Double sink and drainer, integrated electric oven and gas hob, integrated dishwasher and plumbing and space for washing machine. Tiled floor and Upvc window to rear aspect.
Lounge 15' 1" x 12' 5" ( 4.60m x 3.78m )
Tile effect cushion floor, feature fireplace and surround, radiator and Upvc window to side aspect, overlooking front garden.
Family Shower Room
Fully tiled bathroom with three piece suite comprising; low level w/c, shower cubicle and vanity sink unit. Frosted Upvc window to rear.
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 10' 6" plus wardrobe ( 3.81m x 3.20m plus wardrobe )
Tiled floor, fitted wardrobes to two sides and built in wardrobe. Radiator and Upvc window to side.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 10' 7" ( 2.87m x 3.23m )
Tiled floor, radiator, Upvc window to rear and wall mounted combi boiler.
Externally, to the front, property benefits from a laid to lawn garden with fence surround.
To the rear, there is a communal garden, with gated side access.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43618866.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOR106768. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Moreton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.