1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleBirchin Bank, Elsecar, Barnsley
Sold STC £60,000
- One double bedroom
- Ground floor flat
- Allocated parking
- Open plan living space
- Close to commuter links
Situated in this popular and sought after location is this one bedroomed, ground floor flat situated giving access to commuter links and local amenities. The contemporary styled accommodation would ideally suit a first time buyer and has double glazing where stated and electric storage heating.
Situated in this popular and sought after location is this one bedroomed, ground floor flat situated giving access to commuter links and local amenities. The contemporary styled accommodation would ideally suit a first time buyer and has double glazing where stated and electric storage heating. There is an allocated parking space and communal gardens.
Secure Communal Entrance Hall
Giving access to the private accommodation.
Spacious Entrance Hall
With a built in storage cupboard and an electric wall heater.
Open Plan Living Kitchen 17' 1" x 13' 2" ( 5.21m x 4.01m )
The kitchen area has an extensive range of wall and base units finished in beech effect, four ring electric hob, extractor hob, single bowl sink, integrated fridge, integrated freezer, integrated washing machine, integrated dishwasher, tiled splash backs and laminate flooring.
The lounge area has French style doors opening on to a Juliet balcony.
Bedroom 12' 9" inc wardrobes and recess x 9' 11" ( 3.89m inc wardrobes and recess x 3.02m )
With a range of fitted wardrobes to one wall, electric wall heater and a front facing double glazed window.
There is a low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with mixer shower, electric shower and screen set over, there are tiled splash backs, heated towel rail and an extractor fan.
There are communal garden areas and allocated parking.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL111928. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.