3 bedroom bungalow for saleWhitecross Lane, Shanklin, Isle of Wight
- 3 bedroom detached chalet bungalow
- 2 good size reception rooms
- Bright & sunny conservatory
- Modern kitchen/breakfast room
- Driveway providing off road parking
- Double glazed
- EPC energy rating C (73)
This spacious three bedroom chalet bungalow has flexible accommodation over two floors.On the ground floor are two good sized reception rooms, although one of them is currently being used as a bedroom and a really handy great sized wet room with the added bonus of a bath as well!A fantastic, modern kitchen/breakfast room has plenty of storage and space for you to show off your culinary skills, whilst a sunny conservatory overlooking the garden could double up as a dining room!To the front of the property is a spacious driveway providing off road parking and gated access to the rear.The rear garden is very pretty with fruit trees and various flower beds and enjoys the sun throughout the day, making it a great spot for a family barbecue or just somewhere to relax!Conveniently situated within easy reach of both the town and the wonderful sandy beaches of Sandown Bay, Lake and Shanklin, this property is certainly worth a look round!
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch
- Lounge: 17'7 x 13'2 (5.36m x 4.02m)
- Conservatory: 11'10 x 8'8 (3.61m x 2.64m)
- Bedroom 4/Dining Room: 13'10 x 13'2 (4.22m x 4.02m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 13'1 x 12'10 (3.99m x 3.91m)
- Separate Toilet
- Wet Room
- Rear Porch
- Bedroom 1: 13'2 x 11'9 (4.02m x 3.58m)
- Storage Room
- Bedroom 2: 13'2 x 8'1 (4.02m x 2.47m)
- Bedroom 3: 13'2 x 8'1 (4.02m x 2.47m)
- Off Road Parking
- Front & Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43620807.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60618420. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Shanklin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.