3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCOLUMBIA ROAD, GRIMSBY
- Well presented three bedroom end terrace house
- Ideal first time property purchase for those looking for that ready to move in home
- Gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
- Entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen and ground floor bathroom
- Landing, three bedrooms and a cloakroom to the first floor
- Front and low maintenance rear garden with astroturf and decking ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Viewing is highly advised on this lovely home
- Energy performance rating E and Council tax band A
On the market with Crofts Estate Agents, this lovely and well presented three bedroom end terrace house creates an ideal first time property purchase and is ideally priced for a early sale. Located within this established residential area this lovely property briefly comprises entrance porch, lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, lobby and ground floor bathroom. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and the addition of a first floor cloakroom ideal for the family market. To the front there is a low maintenance garden with walled boundary and gated access. To the rear, this lovely and well maintained garden has been designed and presented to create a low maintenance area with decked patio and popular astroturf lawn. Gated access to the side elevation.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6806257. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.