2 bedroom terraced house for saleEbury Road, Carrington, Nottingham, NG5 1BB
- Two bedroom Town House
- Easy access to City & transport links
- Off road parking with integral garage
- Gas central heating
- UPVC double glazing throughout
- Fitted Bathroom
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- *FIRST TIME BUYERS OR INVESTORS*
** SUITABLE FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS OR INVESTORS ** We are pleased to offer this 2 bedroom Town House which is situated on a popular road within Carrington. It is located within walking distance of amenities, close to the major bus routes to the City and within easy access to motorways. The ground floor accommodation comprises of a Kitchen and Lounge. To the first floor there are two Bedrooms and the Bathroom. Gas central heating. UPVC double glazing throughout. There is a front and rear garden area with off road parking and an integral single garage.
From our office on Mansfield Road Sherwood travel south to the junction with Hadyn Road turning right here. Turn left into Hucknall Road at the traffic lights. Proceed over the brow of the hill and Ebury Road is then a turning off to the right. The property is located on the left.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 357277. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Janet Jones Property Services, Sherwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.