6 bedroom detached house for sale3 Ratcliff Lawns, Southam, CHELTENHAM, Gloucestershire, GL52 3PA
Sold by Us
- Six bedroom detached property located within Southam offering views of Cleeve Hill
- Five bedrooms to the first floor with four bathrooms/shower rooms
- Final bedroom/bathroom to the ground floor as a self contained suite
- Total plot size of 1/3 acre with the property located centrally to the plot
- Off road parking to the front leading to double garage with access to rear garden
- Rear garden offers natural pond, and lawned gardens with seating surround this
- Water feature, outside lighting and bar area to head of the garden.
Ratcliff Lawns is an imposing detached family home located at the foot of Cleeve Hill and being bewitched between the neighbouring villages of Woodmancote and Prestbury, both of which offer a thriving community, primary schools and local shops. The larger towns of Bishops Cleeve and Cheltenham are within a stones throw.
The property which has been occupied by the current owner since 2004 offers a high degree of versatility and accommodation to suit a family's requirements. On the ground floor are three reception rooms, which include the formal living room with wooden flooring and double aspect windows whilst enjoying an upwardly view towards Cleeve Hill, the conservatory which sits at the rear of the property and enjoys the panoramic view over the garden and finally the dining room which links the conservatory and kitchen together. The kitchen, which is modern in its fitting also offers an AGA plus secondary cooking facilities. Furthermore on this level is a utility room and a ground floor bedroom with shower room and can be accessed independently from the main house via the side passage.
To the upstairs are a further five bedrooms. The master bedroom offering en suite shower room plus dressing room and walk in wardrobe. Further en suites can be found to Bedrooms two, three and five, with bedroom five having an interlinking room, currently used as a study but equally could be a dressing room or nursery room. All five bedrooms on this floor offer fitted wardrobes
Ratcliff Lawns sits almost centrally to its plot which totals 1/3 acre. To the front is a block paved driveway allowing for off road parking whilst leading to the double garage. To the rear, this property really comes into its own offering a landscaped garden comprising of lawns, established flower beds, seating areas and a natural pond.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 153137. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Cheltenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.