3 bedroom apartment for saleLatitude House, Royal Wharf, London, E16
- Three bedroom duplex penthouse, c. 1534 sq ft.
- Spread across 14th and 15th floors
- Contemporary style
- Acres of rolling open spaces
- World class fitness suite
- Sovereign Place - Central town square
- Abundance of transport links
- Parking space
Simply sensational three bedroom duplex penthouse spread across the fourteenth and fifteenth floors of Latitude House in the new Royal Wharf development. Comprising of an open plan kitchen / reception the lower level has a 201 sq ft wrap around balcony meaning with the floor to ceiling windows you can enjoy the views at any angle. The upper level boasts three double bedrooms and a family bathroom with the master bedroom benefiting from an ensuite. This impressive penthouse also comes with the added benefit of parking.
East London combines the old and new faces of the British capital in a whirl of tradition, culture and creativity. As well as being Europe’s most important hub for technology. Royal Wharf’s location benefits from two adjacent green spaces, the award -winning Thames Barrier Park and the historic Lyle Park. Transport is no problem with Pontoon Dock DLR station right on Royal Wharf’s doorstep.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2308289. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JOHNS&CO, New Providence Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.